Rangers tweet about Ewen cameron

The day Gerrard was unveiled at Ibrox, Cameron was like a wee boy in a sweetie shop. Couldn’t stop smiling and was genuinely delighted to be present for the biggest story in Scottish Football for years. Didn’t matter he was a Hearts fan, as someone who just enjoyed football, he had a great day.

He took a power of abuse from the West Enclosure that day and lapped it up. He filmed the singing and posted it on Twitter to take the piss out himself rather than pretending to be offended.

He’s alright by me.

To my earlier point, here’s a link to one of the videos he took. Can you see yourself in it?

He also posted footage of a rousing rendition of “Ewen Cameron, you’re a w@nker, you’re a w@nker”.

He was great at just coming over and chatting with the fans while Gerrard’s press conference was going on inside, the guys from Sky etc just kept well away. He was just buzzing like the rest of us, all the while Skeletor was on his todd outside.

Honestly one of my most enjoyable afternoons.

The day Gerrard was unveiled at Ibrox, Cameron was like a wee boy in a sweetie shop. Couldn’t stop smiling and was genuinely delighted to be present for the biggest story in Scottish Football for years. Didn’t matter he was a Hearts fan, as someone who just enjoyed football, he had a great day.

He took a power of abuse from the West Enclosure that day and lapped it up. He filmed the singing and posted it on Twitter to take the piss out himself rather than pretending to be offended.

He’s alright by me.

I was there too. Really funny. He’s a top bloke :D

It's just nice to see a non rangers supporting journalist who doesn't hate us.

I remember he was referred to as ewank Cameron on here though, which was quite good to be fair. Subconsciously evoked an image of him as a geeky ewok.

Hearts supporter who calls things as he sees it.

The Real Radio phone in was a great listen until a section of society stooped to their usual tactics and got it pulled from the schedule.

You mean replace the presenters who made it a success with poet apologists and alienate everyone who had been tuning into it because it wasn’t Radio Clyde. Don’t think I even survived one show with Martin and Rough despite having listened to it every drive home prior to Peter Martin joining. Real Radio really suffered as a station after Jay Crawford was forced to retire due to illness.

Does anyone remember the wind up where Roughie called him regarding movies that were bought from his hotel room?

Comedy gold.

The guy is all right. football is all about benter at times and this guy is harmless and if he is a good enough pal for Any Middleton who is current GOd then he is good enough for me.

He’s alright by me.

He's a good guy. Lives in our village and came along to our amateur football game 1 midweek game a couple seasons back and was shouting abuse at us from the sidelines (friendly banter). Funny guy and says things how he sees it.

Back