Rangers Tweet - we will not be bullied into silence

We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”

Well we know that ain't going to happen, they better get a move on awarding Celtic another tainted Title.

I think the ‘We will not be bullied into silence’ is the message that is what others may have been done to and potentially remembering other situations where people have been bullied into silence by Opus Dei.

Clearly referencing the statement on the 11th about not being bullied. Where as Speirs spins it to say the document doesn’t have any evidence of bullying in it. Quite a difference.
Why are we making indirect official club tweets about Graham Spiers?

Like little girls.

Extremely embarrassed by that tweet. Refute things in the press, ask Speirs to point out where we used the word bullying... but a tweet that youd expect off Ibrox loyal Facebook page or on here? Utterly shambolic

Speirs is a nonentity and really shouldn't be worthy of an official club tweet. Most people seeing our comment won't even be aware of what he's said.

Which surely indicates it's not a direct reference to Spiers? What Valley says fits, but it seems utterly pointless to respond to Spiers.

That tweet is embarrassing, cringeworthy and so unprofessional.
No cvnt is bullying us into silence.
Get out there and argue our case instead of posting pathetic tweets

Hardly looks like nothing to me. Four cease and desist letters? To a member club chairman for calling for an investigation? Looks like bullying to me.

Why on earth have they written to uefa requesting an end to the season before the vote?

Expectation haven't been managed but theres enough there for an investigation.

Gordon Smith had to resign for much, much less.

We know the game has been run incompetently for years (see the TV deal etc) but that's not really the issue here.

Back