MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Been lucky enough to see many amazing Rangers teams over the years including 9 in a row, advocatte years, mcleish etc not wanting to get too carried away but I now feel this is the best Rangers side I've ever seen been unbelievable. style of play is different class in home and europe take a bow stevie G and all the players and staff. Long may it continue!

I just said similar. Our shape is unreal we just don’t let teams get out their own half.

What did Jimmy Bell just said to Defoe before he came on i wonder?

G'on son and give us a few more!!

Watching game at the old mans as we so most games. Just said to him 'cant mind the last time we lost when I was here da' He casually reminds me we are undefeated all season.

4-0 up inside an hour against the team below us in the league. An average of 6-0 in our last two games.

This is what we've been crying out for, finishing teams off.

Still can't believe I got 2/1 for Tav anytime scorer.

This has almost been as comfortable as accies, what a team we're turning into. Also, we've became a lot more ruthless, keep going for goals when previously we'd maybe try see out the game. Hopefully see big Itten on for a run out.
Can't complain with Defoe, still a few more goals in this if we go for it!

So comfortable in possession, some of the passing is a joy to watch, Davis recycling the ball really well, a fantastic option to have in these situations.

Just not Alfie's day again today.

Wouldn’t say he had a bad day but wasn’t a stand out, still reckon he played well though. I just feel our manner of playing has completely changed where we don’t rely on him as much now, he’s being asked to link up more rather than be our put and our goal scorer

Back