MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
They’ve now got a weakened side, so I should think a comfortable win but as long as we get the 3 points and no injuries I’ll be happy.

Let’s be honest, they’ve had their engine room ripped out the team for this week.

The only ones that are beating us is ourselves.

No pussy footing around, get fired into the from the 1st second!

I have a really bad feeling about this one, can only see us winning by three clear goals. ( I hope this feeble attempt at humour does not come back yo bite my arse)

It will be a tough game in terms of having to break down an ultra defensive Aberdeen set up. When they got the 0-0 draw last season they were effectively playing with a flat back 6 and 3 midfielders tucking in to help. A more stubborn Livingston basically. Front 4 of Aribo, Kent, Roofe and Defoe again please.

Just keep doing what we’ve being doing and we shouldn’t have anything to worry about today. Ruthless and relentless Rangers, let’s do it.

Since they have no midfield, I would expect them to pack their defence with 10 players behind the ball. It might get frustrating.
They would have done that anyway even if they had a full midfield to pick from it will just be worse today.

It should be a comfortable victory today for us. Interesting to see what team we play given the likes of Alfie, Aribo, Balogun, Jack and Zungu (if fit) have done a hell of a lot of travelling for the internationals as well as playing 2 games. Alfie only played 30 minutes but Gerrard did say for Livi game he was left out due to the effects of jet lag.

Would like to see the quickest players starting as got a feeling it’ll be tight with a packed defence.

Aribo and Kent to open them up and Morelos to get amongst their CBs.

2-0 for me

They’ll be coming to park the bus.

Even if we get an early goal, don’t see them coming out their shell.

The game will be about frustration and/or damage limitation for them.

All that matters is 3 pts.

Aberdeen will pack their defence and try and steal one on the break. We seem to have worked out how to break down packed defences recently. An early goal or two and the fukkers might collapse. Clean sheet and 3 or 4 goals for me.

Ready, relentless and ruthless - Gerard can smell blood and we will go for it.

We need to get stuck right into them from the kick off.

Take our chances and win the game

Any win is good. We all want to pump them but getting a win is vital today

We have to increase our lead after them dropping 2 points yesterday

Hopefully the team go out and get the job done

Aberdeen will pack their defence and try and steal one on the break. We seem to have worked out how to break down packed defences recently. An early goal or two and the fukkers might collapse. Clean sheet and 3 or 4 goals for me.

Ready, relentless and ruthless - Gerard can smell blood and we will go for it.
It's why Roofe is a must today, great at finding space.

Please keep your feelings to yourself. Some feel we will hammer them, others feel a tough match awaits.

Leave that to Morris Albert.

Today is important in the respect that we need to build as many points as possible......

We haven’t yet been severely stressed by Covid, but it will come at some point

They aren’t going to roll over and give up this league, I’ve prepared myself for it going to the last game of the season

I would like to think Stevia and Beale have got past the stage of being tactically matched or bettered by the shitebag and his mentally challenged sidekick.

I see GS and FF towers are sending out emails advising of the match thread. Jesus no thanks my blood pressure levels are high enough without the maniacs in here making it worse.

Thankfully I have sky so will watch there but if I didn’t I would be listening to it on a crackly 1950s radio broadcast ahead of trying to follow the game in here. :))

Another 3 points and good performance today, keep the pressure on the mentally challengeds. It will give us a 5 point cushion if they win there 2 games in hand.

As for the game. We all know they will park the bus and look to counter through Cosgrove assaulting everyone and anyone on long balls.

I think we might see something different from us again today. Maybe itten wide right or a front 4. We will also go direct earlier more often to open the pitch up. We are a different beast this year.

As much as I enjoy the jungle jims losing points the day before us it makes me nervous as %^*& until our game. Win this and we really are setting ourselves up nicely but don’t and the same old questions come up. Just hope we go out and truly dominate them and win by a handful.

PCDieaU.png

Let's go Rangers... C'mon!!

This would be my team. I assume Davis and Balogan picked up knocks recently
1. McGregor
2. Tav
3. Barisic
4. Goldson
5. Helander
6. Jack
7. Kamara
8. Aribo
9. Morelos