MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Every time we play the sheep leaves me taking a huge sigh of relief that that jakey looking serial loser is nowhere near our club.

Just think, in an alternate nightmare universe, we don’t have the Adonis like God that is Gerrard, and instead have a whiney pikey looking loser

:D
Just imagine when McInnes looks at Ibrox now and thinks what he missed out on. I was one of the dafties who wanted him in. I was wrong

Crazy to think that our next league game is in December and we’ve still only conceded 3 goals

I was one who reluctantly wanted Mcinnes as manager but in my defence it was based on comparing him with the other names being bandied about. I dread to think where we would be today without SG and his team not forgetting those who have dug deep into their pockets to back him. I have nightmares just thinking what if DM had just said yes.

Just seen the McInnes interview there.
He really is a dick sometimes.
A couple of deflections?
Like he’s never had a couple of deflections for him?
A dodgy penalty without mentioning the one we didn’t get.

If he continues to load his 6 yard box up then he will suffer like today on occasions.

He’s not complained when that tactic won him a point against us Tazza.

At the end of the half, he messed up a 2 or 3 yard pass and Aberdeen got a dangerous free kick as a result.

Before that, he attempted a diagonal with an Aberdeen player right infront of him, that resulted in a counter attack and a shot at goal.

If we are going to act like Morelos is being unfairly criticised, please pick a different justification for that because nobody else is making the same mistakes he is.
Other people did make mistakes.

Watching the highlight back and there were a lot of really good performances but I think Arfield was MOTM and has been exceptional lately. It’s amazing the amount of times he plays the killer pass that gets us through on goal.

He is involved in a lot of out intricate one touch football where we play in triangles and cause havoc with our movement

There is then his work rate which is exceptional not to mention that he is getting goals and assists almost every game with his ability to time runs and go beyond the strikers.

Any other season he is in player of the year form but Tav and Goldson have both been sensational

I actually posted on the match thread that I'd lost count of how many times I'd lost count of how many they had in their six yard box!

For a club who are effectively the third force in this country, that guys tactics are so anti football.

As you say, it’s hard to count at times.

These deflections are karma.

And all of that stuff we did outside the box, he will only see it when they play us.

Think we'll win 4 or 5 to be honest

With their strongest team and their best effort they only give v us, I would expect 3 0.

They're missing key players, we're the best team in the league by a long stroke at this moment in time. Expecting 4 or 5 nil
I don’t like to say I told you so but.....

No, that’s a lie.

Told you so! :p ;) :)) :))

We march on! Scotty too hotty mom for me followed by the captain. Although a solid team performance all round. The strength of that bench is unreal.

I thought Roofe was a brilliant player at Leeds and I was ecstatic when we signed him.

He is a brilliant player. His movement and link up play suits us perfectly.

11pts and 17 goals in front.

Had a look on their forums to see the pain and saw this comment "Not being racist but the Black players were at fault for the 1st 3 goals". So what he meant to say was " I AM going to be racist and the black players were at fault for the 1st 3 goals". Unbelievable comment, and nobody picked him up on it.

Just seen the McInnes interview there.
He really is a dick sometimes.
A couple of deflections?
Like he’s never had a couple of deflections for him?
A dodgy penalty without mentioning the one we didn’t get.
He's had plenty of practise of making excuses TBF.

For a club who are effectively the third force in this country, that guys tactics are so anti football.

As you say, it’s hard to count at times.

These deflections are karma.

And all of that stuff we did outside the box, he will only see it when they play us.
I said after the Hamilton game that before aberdoom just had to double up on Tav and engage Alfie in a war. No longer. We just passed around them and the movement left them confused as to who should be doing what in defence.
If we'd scored 8 again no one would have been surprised.

I said after the Hamilton game that before aberdoom just had to double up on Tav and engage Alfie in a war. No longer. We just passed around them and the movement left them confused as to who should be doing what in defence.
If we'd scored 8 again no one would have been surprised.

It actually could have been mate, especially with a possible two more penalties !!!!

To me, he’s the biggest talent in Scotland & will break the transfer record in our country.

I love the guy. He has everything.
Couldn't agree more.

Aberdeen must have spent the run up to the game thinking stop Tav, Borna, Kent and Alfie and that should be about it. They had no answer to Aribo. Dancing feet like his are from bygone days. Now it's pass, move or run past the defender. I'm not sure of the last player we have had who could nutmeg you twice in a telephone box, Amato, for a short time, Coop certainly, Walters would only need to make half a yard and get his cross or shot away, more like Kent, but sometimes it would be the famous double shuffle leaving a posse of defenders scratching their head or their arses behind him. With Aribo it's more a bit of, Laudrup, quick with the ball at his feet, or Gazza, the king of he give and go around the box or even Durranty, somehow appearing in behind their back four with the ball at his feet.?

I can't help but think ID's goals from the first Old Firm under Souness or the 87 LCF will be the norm with this formation and style of play.

Couldn't agree more.

Aberdeen must have spent the run up to the game thinking stop Tav, Borna, Kent and Alfie and that should be about it. They had no answer to Aribo. Dancing feet like his are from bygone days. Now it's pass, move or run past the defender. I'm not sure of the last player we have had who could nutmeg you twice in a telephone box, Amato, for a short time, Coop certainly, Walters would only need to make half a yard and get his cross or shot away, more like Kent, but sometimes it would be the famous double shuffle leaving a posse of defenders scratching their head or their arses behind him. With Aribo it's more a bit of, Laudrup, quick with the ball at his feet, or Gazza, the king of he give and go around the box or even Durranty, somehow appearing in behind their back four with the ball at his feet.?

I can't help but think ID's goals from the first Old Firm under Souness or the 87 LCF will be the norm with this formation and style of play.

I just think Joe can destroy teams in every way BC.

You rightly refer to his amazing Footwork, but he has pace, he can split a defence easily, and his finishing is top class too. Additionally, he makes those incisive runs you allude to too.

We beat that mob 2.0 without him & Roofe, but I genuinely could see us scoring 4 with them in the team when they come to Ibrox.

I really hope the club handle his contract properly because he can make us a fortune when the right time comes for him to move on, because he can go directly to a top 8 English club in my opinion.

To me, he’s the biggest talent in Scotland & will break the transfer record in our country.

I love the guy. He has everything.
Couldn't agree more.

I just think Joe can destroy teams in every way BC.

You rightly refer to his amazing Footwork, but he has pace, he can split a defence easily, and his finishing is top class too. Additionally, he makes those incisive runs you allude to too.

We beat that mob 2.0 without him & Roofe, but I genuinely could see us scoring 4 with them in the team when they come to Ibrox.

I really hope the club handle his contract properly because he can make us a fortune when the right time comes for him to move on, because he can go directly to a top 8 English club in my opinion.

Totally agree with all of the above
What a steal he's been
He is a very, very talented lad - who I can only see getting better & better-

He's one of these players who lights up any game & worth the entrance (or T.V. subscription) fee on his own

I'm sure he will make us a fortune when he goes but I sincerely hope that isn't for a long, long time yet & that it's not before he has a large collection of medals

Totally agree with all of the above
What a steal he's been
He is a very, very talented lad - who I can only see getting better & better-

He's one of these players who lights up any game & worth the entrance (or T.V. subscription) fee on his own

I'm sure he will make us a fortune when he goes but I sincerely hope that isn't for a long, long time yet & that it's not before he has a large collection of medals

Absolutely agree G&P !

Back