MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Would love to win playing at a high tempo which is when we are at our best but a win of any kind is a must. C`mon Bears just do it.

In the words of Commie Tommy, “We’ll pit them tae the swwooorddd”. In all seriousness, we’ve been playing well, scoring and not conceding. Any win will do but 3-0 will be a fair result.

Can't 'king wait for tomorrow. It's been a while since we have been this confident in the strengths of our squad. Even up till the break last year, there was always the threat that injury to key players and dips in form of others would dent our challenge. I also still think we may have caught them.
This is different. Atm we are by far the best squad in the league. The rest are terrified. We look more confident, steely, disciplined, focused. We are playing the best football seen in Scotland, since we were last playing the best football in Scotland (Euro progress will testify to this).
I think we will have far too much for Dodged Bullet and his flock. They'll try and foul, frustrate, niggle and annoy. We have the personnel to deal with it this season. And were much smarter than before. Far fewer cards this season. Our manager and coaches deserve much credit for this.

I think we'll win well tomorrow. We'll take control of the game quickly and then play our football. Kent and Aribo to start please. I would like to see Roofe and Morelos on at the same time.
Anyway, I'm a wee bit gassed. Sorry for rambling.
5-0 btw.
Enjoy the game troops.
WATP

Just wonder if the players out for them changes our approach. They have next to no fit midfielders so I expect they will play defenders in midfield and will park the bus even more than normal.

Usually against ultra defensive teams we play Aribo and Arfield

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Jack
Arfield
Aribo
Kent
Roofe
Morelos

3-0
Agree with Balogun. Like big Phil but better mobility from Balogun Vs diver cosgrove

Let's get a victory tomorrow , that's the main thing. A few goals would be excellent as well but the 3 points are the priority.
The sheep might try and make it a physical battle as they will know that they are not good enough to beat us so we need to make sure we don't get embroiled in that type of game and that we don't get any red cards.
We should have too much movement for them. A 'battle' with Alfie suits them, play around instead.

PLay to our strengths we win with a bit to spare. No shots on target for the sheep and a few goals for the famous and we pull further ahead. WATP.

Can't 'king wait for tomorrow. It's been a while since we have been this confident in the strengths of our squad. Even up till the break last year, there was always the threat that injury to key players and dips in form of others would dent our challenge. I also still think we may have caught them.
This is different. Atm we are by far the best squad in the league. The rest are terrified. We look more confident, steely, disciplined, focused. We are playing the best football seen in Scotland, since we were last playing the best football in Scotland (Euro progress will testify to this).
I think we will have far too much for Dodged Bullet and his flock. They'll try and foul, frustrate, niggle and annoy. We have the personnel to deal with it this season. And were much smarter than before. Far fewer cards this season. Our manager and coaches deserve much credit for this.

I think we'll win well tomorrow. We'll take control of the game quickly and then play our football. Kent and Aribo to start please. I would like to see Roofe and Morelos on at the same time.
Anyway, I'm a wee bit gassed. Sorry for rambling.
5-0 btw.
Enjoy the game troops.
WATP

Agree with a lot of your thoughts,feel the same! would love a5-0,any positive win, but going for a 3-0, about to head for the 'gassed arena.w.a.t.p.

One word tomorrow. MASSIVE. 3 points a must to pile more agony onto the filth and their delusional fans. Come on Rangers.

Nervous about this game. They will come and be nasty, physical, hard to break down but are dangerous from set plays.

As long as we are sitting 11 points clear come full time.

I w
Arguably our biggest game in 10 years tomorrow. A win is all that matters.
I've been posting about humiliating them, and yes, that would be lovely, but after the vermin dropping points today, id take a scrappy 1-0, just get those 3 points Rangers.

Nervous about this game. They will come and be nasty, physical, hard to break down but are dangerous from set plays.

As long as we are sitting 11 points clear come full time.
I agree, I would normally be nervous and just take a win, but not this time, not with this Rangers team,
I really can't see any reason not to win with some to spare tomorrow,
That said, I hope the players take to the field like dogs off a leash.

Most important game of the season for me tomorrow so far.

We win and we get more of a cushion at the top and also puts more pressure on them.

We just need to do what we have been doing week in week out all season.

A convincing win would be nice to show we mean business but as I always say a 1-0 will do me.

Would love to do a Hamilton on the sheep tomorrow but if we do then maybe Lennon will get the punt, so I’ll settle for a 1-0 and that tramp staying in job for another week or two

A win tomorrow takes us a step closer to ending eight years of sheer torture and a step closer to what we long for most.

Just do it Rangers!

Back