MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I actually think we'll destroy them the norm, 4 or 5 nil. Usually a bit nervous but strangely not this time. I'll be totally shocked if we don't beat them convincingly.

Not fussed for hammering them, I’ll be happy just to see us come out and put in a good confident performance - and hammer them.

They'll be stuffy as well early doors! Patience is the key tomorrow.

Shitty thing to say but might be one of those games that suits us with no crowd!

A real point to prove if we can get a result from this. We have a few hard games coming up, Ross County, Dundee Utd and St Johnstone away all in the run up to Christmas. Keep our momentum going and go for the jugular from the off.

Woke up with stinking booze induced headache an hour ago. Adrenaline for the football is a better cure than any pill. Feeling fine already. Can't wait for kick off now.

Had in my head it was a 3pm KO so that’s a bonus.

Any 3 points will do for me.

I think it’s inevitable that some of the international players won’t start. Zungu has a knock, Davis had personal issues and Alfie flew halfway round the world. I can see Defoe, Roofe and or Itten being involved from the start.

I think it’s inevitable that some of the international players won’t start. Zungu has a knock, Davis had personal issues and Alfie flew halfway round the world. I can see Defoe, Roofe and or Itten being involved from the start.
It’s great that we have the squad depth now to do this without us automatically worrying. No excuses today - let’s do this!

I don’t think a few extra hours on a plane to everyone else who traveled will make much difference to Alfie.

i honestly think it'll be the same starting 11 that played from the start against Hamilton the only change i can see is kamara starting instead of Arfield or Aribo ..........probably aribo may drop out

You’ve got to grab any win today and be happy . Anything can happen in football . All it takes is a slip by a defender , say Balogun , instinctively he grabs Cosgrove , over zealous referee gives instant red card a penalty and all of a sudden we are down 1/0 and ten men to try and win . I’m nervous and jittery about today I just want the 3 points I’m glad it’s an early kick off , come on rangers no mistakes let’s go for this from the start

I don’t think a few extra hours on a plane to everyone else who traveled will make much difference to Alfie.
i honestly think it'll be the same starting 11 that played from the start against Hamilton the only change i can see is kamara starting instead of Arfield or Aribo ..........probably aribo may drop out

Fair enough comments, but as said above- it’s great that we have the strength in depth to make changes if required.
Last season when you looked at the bench, there was very little you could look to if you wanted to change a game, this season we have a far stronger squad and there are multiple options all over the park. That also gives the added bonus of players in the team looking over their shoulder and seeing a ready made replacement set to take their place if their performance level drops.

Right intae the dirty fllthy animal scum.Send the jobber home with,I just pumped a cat look on him.

I expect a win today. But a wee hint of caution. Watched Spurs-City this morning. Stats suggest City had 66% possession. Spurs first goal came from a lob over City’s high-line, a bit similar to Benfica’s third goal in the 90th minute. We have to make sure our high-line doesn’t concede a silly goal like that. We must score first and pile the pressure on without being gung-ho.

This season we're winning the games we drew last season, and Celtic are drawing games they won last season.

Hopefully another 3 points in the bag today to keep the momentum going for us and increase the pressure on them!

Buzzing today waiting on this game, stay focussed do what we've been doing from the start of the season and we will get the three points.
But this mob will make it very difficult as they mostly always do

These wanks will be up for this as usual, especially after taking something from the bheasts last week.

Hopefully put them back in their box but they're sitting 3rd after having a decent run - it won't be a walk in the park.

This season I’m very confident in playing against the ‘low block’ as we move their defence around better and create chances so however they set up we can deal with.

they come at us, great

they sit in, great, easier clean sheet and we can get goals from lots of different players

not seen their team or who is out/in but after benfica Fil needs to be on it v cosgrove as he is their danger to win balls and get to hedges/Ferguson

outwith that, im not bothered about them

if the killie away game was a message, if Hamilton scuffing a message this is another one today - we win sends out a huge message to them

Back