MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
IWMOjtw.png

Best I stick this in here as well, though there is a dedicated TV Coverage thread for any questions:

The game will be available to those on the VST.

The game will NOT be available within the UK on PPV since Sky are showing it live.

The game will be available to those overseas, or 'overseas', who either have an Unlimited subscription or who purchase the RangersTV Unlimited 3 Day Pass (available now). If purchasing then do NOT login first, just click on Subscribe then buy the 3 Day Unlimited Pass - it will take you though login as part of the process.

A tip which I should probably keep to myself, those who purchased a 3 Day Pass on the afternoon of the St Johnstone game in midweek will probably find it might cover them for tomorrow. I asked earlier in the season and was told it was 72 hours from time of purchase. No guarantees that will work though. I suspect the midweek offering was meant to be a 2 Day Unlimited Pass and they screwed up.

With regards to timing - and this is only a guess - I'm not sure we will see anything other than the normal build-up, timing wise, pre-match. Hopefully we do get an extended post-match show though as that's when the real action is. Hopefully.

Finally, I suggest logging in early, whether you are VST, overseas or 'overseas'. Watch Live button normally goes red circa 1 hour before kick-off and takes you to the Placeholder screen.

EDIT: Coverage starts at 1155hrs.

Best I stick this in here as well, though there is a dedicated TV Coverage thread for any questions:

The game will NOT be available within the UK on PPV since Sky are showing it live.

The game will be available to those overseas, or 'overseas', who either have an Unlimited subscription or who purchase the RangersTV Unlimited 3 Day Pass (available now). If purchasing then do NOT login first, just click on Subscribe then buy the 3 Day Unlimited Pass - it will take you though login as part of the process.

A tip which I should probably keep to myself, those who purchased a 3 Day Pass on the afternoon of the St Johnstone game in midweek will probably find it might cover them for tomorrow. I asked earlier in the season and was told it was 72 hours from time of purchase. No guarantees that will work though. I suspect the midweek offering was meant to be a 2 Day Unlimited Pass and they screwed up.

With regards to timing - and this is only a guess - I'm not sure we will see anything other than the normal build-up, timing wise, pre-match. Hopefully we do get an extended post-match show though as that's when the real action is. Hopefully.

Finally, I suggest logging in early, whether you are VST, overseas or 'overseas'. Watch Live button normally goes red circa 1 hour before kick-off and takes you to the Placeholder screen.

Well done Valley, your always there to help out, appreciated bud.

Tomorrow after the game I can finally shave. Started growing a beard when we went on our run and stopped even trimming it when we drew a couple of matches. I hope everyone realises that Rangers going unbeaten in the league is due to this and not of course our wonderful management, wonderful players and squad and the special tactics we employ. Football superstitions are weird I suppose but usually mine are not wearing green or only using my Rangers cup on match days. This one is doing my nut in though as I now look like a cross between Santa and Gandalf with hair getting in my mouth and food all over my face when eating. Defo not doing this again. Come on The Rangers!

This might not be as easy as we think. The sheep will be up for it. Perhaps I should explain that I’ve been to a few end of season games that ended against us, the worst being ‘67/68 season, so I tend to be wary of these events. We are in good form and should win at a canter. It’s history that makes me nervous, nothing else.

After this incredible season with so many highlights of this Rangers team, so many follies of the scum that has kept me in tears laughing nearly every day for months and the realization that we lift the SPL champions trophy in less than 20 hours, am I being greedy wanting a 5-0 drubbing of the sheep scum to top it all off? B-):shh::))

Last edited:
Tomorrow after the game I can finally shave. Started growing a beard when we went on our run and stopped even trimming it when we drew a couple of matches. I hope everyone realises that Rangers going unbeaten in the league is due to this and not of course our wonderful management, wonderful players and squad and the special tactics we employ. Football superstitions are weird I suppose but usually mine are not wearing green or only using my Rangers cup on match days. This one is doing my nut in though as I now look like a cross between Santa and Gandalf with hair getting in my mouth and food all over my face when eating. Defo not doing this again. Come on The Rangers!
Yup, I shall be wearing the same underpants, socks, trackie bottoms and Retro top that I’ve worn to every game since we pulled it out the bag 3-1 against Motherwell at Ibrox.

I add, hastily, that they are washed after every match.:D

This might not be as easy as we think. The sheep will be up for it. Perhaps I should explain that I’ve been to a few end of season games that ended against us, the worst being ‘67/68 season, so I tend to be wary of these events. We are in good form and should win at a canter. It’s history that makes me nervous, nothing else.
We have only beat them twice in end of season games 91 & 92 apparently

Best not to mention I've been wearing the same green t shirt for every game this season then? o_O
Remain undefeated please Rangers.

The singing and dancing :shh: from 40k plus outside our stadium will carry our players through to a 4-0 victory.
After the presentation the 80k plus outside our stadium will create a noise not heard since Bayern Munich semi final 1972.
Getting emotional now.
One sleep to go.

Sorry but club needs you to do it again next season with £30 million CL qualification at stake. Stay with it Grizzly Adams.

These trophy celebration days are riddled with danger. Over my many years remember one goal defeats. Battle fever and focus need to be turned up to eleven and then we can enjoy the rest of the Summer. Saying that I can see a 3-0 win for us. Go out in style lads.

Once again,big thanks Doc!
Just hitting me that we've actually done it..all those years of absolute hell. Filling up a wee bit.
Let's go rangers and finish this glorious season off in style by slaying some sheep!

Absolutely Buzzing for tomorrow. Battle Fever is Well and Truly ON. Mustn't forget there's a game to be played. Going,as usual, 3-1 the Sons of William. So for the last time this Magical Season.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our guys should be well up for the game and a victory surely awaits the champions.
Only uncertainty in my mind is the quality/honesty of refereeing decisions we are dealt up.

I'd love 5-0 but SSB's tend to go full defense against us to avoid the humiliation.
102 pts. would be legendary.

You deserve a medal tomorrow mate.

Can’t believe tomorrow is finally the day, am I correct in saying it’s 10 years to the exact date tomorrow that we last lifted the trophy at killie? There will be tears but there is going to be one hell of a party, enjoy bears and no surrender
That was a great weekend so same score and celebrations would do nicely

I will never forget that game.
I had another opportunity that day, but binned it for this match.
Regrets, ... I have a few....

Can’t believe tomorrow is finally the day, am I correct in saying it’s 10 years to the exact date tomorrow that we last lifted the trophy at killie? There will be tears but there is going to be one hell of a party, enjoy bears and no surrender
That is unreal timing.
Hollywood would have rejected the story as far-fetched if a script had been put forward.

Tomorrow the SG 55rs legends pick up our trophy I cannot wait! A win tomorrow be the icing on the cake of an extraordinary season and journey back! Look forward to celebrations its going to be great! Be safe.

I need to stop worrying and just enjoy the party.

Defeat tomorrow would be such a sore one, but I feel daft for doubting this Rangers team after what they have done this season.

Please win, and let's have the day we've all dreamed about for a decade.

Step up and play one more time Rangers.
We're scudding this mob of no marks tomorrow.
Kings of Scotland back on the throne

We will horse them tomorrow. Players like Alfie, Hagi and Kent playing with joy and freedom should be a cracking watch before the trophy lift. 4-0

This would normally be a tricky tie. But I think we will win this game at a canter. The players will be motivated. Even a draw sees us go through the entire season unbeaten. What an achievement that would be! The boys will be well up for it later today. My prediction is 3-0 to the Rangers.

Back