MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
E1cG43WXsAAEMgG

Absolutely delighted and today has cheered me up no end after losing our wee boy Westie Clyde on May 6th.

Staggering campaign from Stevie Ge55ard's Bears.

Never forget this. 2020-21: Played 38 WON 32, Drew 6, Lost NIL, Goals scored 92, Goals Against 13, Goal Difference + 79! Points 102!!

An added bonus too, won £68 on us beating the Sheep 4-0.

Great day, just back from Ibrox. Madness that I’m watching a significant crowd at the FA Cup final while Sturgeons Stasi stopped the supporters celebrating in front of the stadium though.

Did we ban Dungcaster and Co today from Ibrox Presentation ? I hope so. WATP
Hopefully yes the presentation to the club would have been done indoors out of sight it seems, Rangers haters are not welcome at Ibrox any longer those ba$tards at the SPFL executive and the SFA need kicked out they are a pack of c@ltic supporting slimy rhats.

As the
Hopefully yes the presentation to the club would have been done indoors out of sight it seems, Rangers haters are not welcome at Ibrox any longer those ba$tards at the SPFL executive and the SFA need kicked out they are a pack of c@ltic supporting slimy rhats.
Couldn't have put it better well said sir

Just realised I should vote for a man of the match.

There were so many who were slack in the second half, for me the 2 who never dropped their performance level at all were the 2 future Hall of Famers who are defying time.

McGregor and Davis.

I'll vote for Davis this time, doesn't feel right winning 4-0 then giving it to the keeper.

Nice to give the sheep a two finger salute when leaving haha!

Well done Rangers to the players and management and everyone at Ibrox what a season!

Wee bit sad that's it over!

now we build on it for next season and beyond!

WATFP!

Another game we never hit a high gear.

1st half - Got a bit of Luck - 2nd half took our chances.

Will the Lewis Ferguson fan club still be asking for us to sign him ?

For those confused by ACs foul on Kent and maybe thinking didn’t this also happen with Welsh at the Piggery?

Yes and apparently there’s a rare subsection rule in the SPFL guidance which says you can blatantly hack down Ryan Kent is he’s in full pelt and about to either score or create a goal scoring chance. No foul or yellow card needed.

Who was Crocker’s side kick today?
Walker still banned.
Anyway, I thought it was McFadden but he said “we” a couple of times when talking of Aberdeen, roughly at the time they were a bit on top.
45 to 60 minute mark.

Walker still banned.
Anyway, I thought it was McFadden but he said “we” a couple of times when talking of Aberdeen, roughly at the time they were a bit on top.
45 to 60 minute mark.
McFadden was the co commentator. Other than being shite at speaking wasn’t anything wrong with him to be fair.

He’s playing with a confidence bordering on arrogance just now.
Love it.

I think next season will be huge for Kent. I can see him scoring 20/25+ and having a similar number of assists.

As good as Kent is, and has been, I still think there is so much more to come.

Walker still banned.
45 to 60 minute mark.

Might not be popular but McFadden is decent on co-comms.

He obviously comes from a mentally challenged background but he calls it as he see's it and isn't shy when it comes to giving us praise.

Job done! Another comprehensive victory that shows just how far weve come. We had a wonky spell at the start of the 2nd half that might have seen us crumble in previous years, but today we go right up the field and put the game to bed.

Hard to pick a MOTM today with all the subs. Tav looked great in the first half, Roofe was deadly with 2 goals, and I thought Hagi had a good game in transition. However, I gonna give it to the entire squad today. Its been our strength in depth thats led us to this title and its only right to acknowledge them all on trophy day.

I think next season will be huge for Kent. I can see him scoring 20/25+ and having a similar number of assists.

As good as Kent is, and has been, I still think there is so much more to come.

He obviously comes from a mentally challenged background but he calls it as he see's it and isn't shy when it comes to giving us praise.
I agree with both replies.
I have no problem with McFadden in general and agree he’s fair, I was just surprised to hear him speak that way.

I was out all day in Edinburgh with a couple of friends something we had planned for a long while. I recorded the game and just watched it back, not usually too emotional but the tears were streaming down my face watching the trophy being brought out with john greig.

Not at all I agree hes doing a really fine job and its not just being there in place of Andy Walker, although that is nice. It has really struck me the last couple games how refreshing it is to watch Rangers without the constant, pathetic sniping at everything our players do and the fake praise heaped on the opposition, even when and especially when they actually doing nothing of note.

McFadden would likely be a bit flat as a co-commentator but I like the idea of have a main and 2 colour guys, keeps things interesting and fun. Ive said before hes a straight shooter so whether you agree with his POV or not you know its an honest take. No bias, no BS, just the sort of analysis you want. His voice goes against him somewhat but if you pair him with someone like McCoist its actually a nice combo of the classic straight man/line deliverer.

Rangers look imperious for the first half then looked like theyd already started on the booze at half time. How on Earth Aberdeen managed to miss those 2 open goals is a mystery but you can always on a sheep to be woolly.

For anyone watching the reply today you look out for a lovely moment. Andrew Considine shouldve been carded for his pro foul body check on Kent, and we may well have scored from such a well positioned free kick, but fast forward to JD's superb goal and the slow mo reply from Sky. Just as you get a nice picture of JD with a beaming smile the size of Govan, in the background of the shot you see a shattered Considine wander across looking like a man whos just signed a new contract for another year of pain, blues and agony courtesy of Rangers.

What goes around comes around B-D

We played well in the first half, don't know what hapened to us in the second half, Aberdeen were walking through our defence. It was good to see Roofe adding to his goal tally. McGregor my MOTM.

We played well in the first half, don't know what hapened to us in the second half, Aberdeen were walking through our defence. It was good to see Roofe adding to his goal tally. McGregor my MOTM.
We completely stopped pressing them, our 3 forwards were just walking about as their defense passed it around, as soon as we pressed again.. bang.. mistake and Roofe goal.

Great celebration at the end, and the trophy presentation. Every player played their part. This is all down to Gerrard and his staff; we'll done.

We completely stopped pressing them, our 3 forwards were just walking about as their defense passed it around, as soon as we pressed again.. bang.. mistake and Roofe goal.
With all the fake news and views going around its easy to forget there was an actual game at the weekend.

The whole 90 mins and celebrations afterwards were amazing, I was watching clips and looking at pics for the rest of the day with a Boydy Cheeser on my chops.

Roofe's goal was mentioned above was maybe lost a little in amongst all the happenings but its probably one of my favourites of the season. It wasnt the most skilful or spectacular, nor did it actually mean much in the grander scheme of things, but it was executed with absolutely lethality. Rangers were messing about, Aberdeen playing decent and getting comfortable then in a split second bang and goodnight.

Roofe has incredible instinct and movement, hes razor sharp.

I just hope hes fitter next season so we see stuff like this a lot more.

Back