Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

It won’t be popular but I think we might be as well sitting in at points tonight and inviting them on to us. They love to sit in and play on the break so take that away from them.

If we could manage to score early it would disrupt their game plan and they could end up falling apart.

Take your point though but I don't think sitting in at home in a cup tie against the sheep will be allowed.
I've bet us to win convincingly but looking at the conditions I think I may have done my cash.
I'll take 2-0...…..4 or 5 without reply and i'm quids in.

I predict same starting team as last Friday and same tight game as the first one.

A win of any kind will do, no semi final suspensions would be good too.

A ballsy 3-5-2 tonight is what I would go for
Shagger
Goldson Worrall katic
Tav Jack kamara arfield borna
Lafferty defoe

Difficult leaving Kent and morelos out but they would be on the bench if we needed to revert to type?

Will be interesting to see if we start Morelos.

I'm just leaving St. Andrews in the next 10 minutes from work and the weather here is horrendous.

We've generally been unlucky against Aberdeen this season. Hopefully tonight we get a few breaks.

Surprised that people would drop Morelos and Kent. We need to win before we can start planning for a semi-final.

I can't believe there are still folk on here that don't know the rules :))
I was going to the game mate but I'm a last minute casualty due to illness,just enquiring as to my options.

Normally pay no heed to televised games as I'd be there.

A ballsy 3-5-2 tonight is what I would go for
Shagger
Goldson Worrall katic
Tav Jack kamara arfield borna
Lafferty defoe

Difficult leaving Kent and morelos out but they would be on the bench if we needed to revert to type?
I think this will be the team and formation barring Morelos will be in for Laffery though.

Tin hat on and all that, but I don't think we'll win tonight and expect another struggle against this lot. I'm no fan of McInnes but he has done a real job on us in four of the five meetings this season and I think tonight will be the same.

Either 0-1 or 0-0 with them winning on penalties.

Thank you for that, Private Frazer.

private_frazer__868068.png

From RTV website :

RANGERS supporters worldwide can follow full coverage of Tuesday’s Scottish Cup replay with Aberdeen on RangersTV.

All subscribers will be able to access full live audio coverage of the 90 minutes with commentary from Tom Miller and special guest Steven Smith.

Your subscription will also give you access to the full match on demand on RangersTV, which is available to overseas supporters from 10:15pm on Tuesday and for UK/ROI fans from 10:00pm on Wednesday.

I’M IN THE UK OR IRELAND, HOW CAN I FOLLOW ON RANGERSTV?

LIVE: Audio only for RangersTV subscribers: Click here to listen.
FULL MATCH: From 10:00pm on Wednesday night. Click here to watch.
HIGHLIGHTS: From 10:00pm on Wednesday night. Click here to watch.

I’M OUTSIDE THE UK AND IRELAND, HOW CAN I FOLLOW ON RANGERSTV?

LIVE: Audio only for RangersTV subscribers: Click here to listen.
FULL MATCH: From 10:15pm UK Time on Tuesday night. Click here to watch.
HIGHLIGHTS: From 10:00pm UK Time on Wednesday night. Click here to watch.

So, if you are abroad you can watch tonight at 10.15. That'll do me !

Any thoughts on radio coverage? BBC covered Kilmarnock replay, but guess they will go with Hearts game just because

Missing the game due to fucking manflu. Trying to convince myself I've got the resolve to log off and watch the delayed transmission later. I've I feeling it will be up periscope though...

I can't believe there are still folk on here that don't know the rules :))
The game can be shown live on any channel,problem is the SFA won't pay the fine from UEFA,English league football is shown on champions league nights and they just pay the fine.

Can someone explain periscope to me?

I can hardly get a Edge signal at Ibrox to check WhatsApp messages never mind live stream a game

The game can be shown live on any channel,problem is the SFA won't pay the fine from UEFA,English league football is shown on champions league nights and they just pay the fine.

It's not a fine it's a withholding of euro prize money so it is us that would lose out.

Back