Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Tuesday - Periscope Loyal

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
MCfc01Y.png

Do we have a willing periscoper yet?

The two lads in the club deck were magic last time as the seat was perfect for it.

The Kilmarnock game ended up a having a live feed from Germany I think,could happen tonight again .

Someone online managed to hack the bbc feed as apparently they get a live feed to do highlight packages etc. The irony being they get to see the game live while all the loyal fans who aren’t cunts and openly trolling the club cannot see it unless they can get to Ibrox.

Sitting in the Govan rear tonight with my 2 lassies so wee change from the main stand. 3-1 Teds.

I'm glad I'll be there tonight, but this broadcasting 'blackout' is beyond a fucking joke. Good luck to those hoping for a Periscope stream.

I think Kamara will score. Against Hibs he was getting into the box very often, and goals will come from him once he gets even more settled. He is proving to be a great signing.

I'm going to try putting up a periscope link from the Broomloan Rear tonight. I'm not sure how people can view it. Is it just a case of finding me on twitter?

I have my doubts that I'll be able to get signal. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont.

Tin hat on and all that, but I don't think we'll win tonight and expect another struggle against this lot. I'm no fan of McInnes but he has done a real job on us in four of the five meetings this season and I think tonight will be the same.

Either 0-1 or 0-0 with them winning on penalties.

Please oh fucking please rangers just do this mob tonight. Salvage as much of this season as we can!

There is not one player in the Aberdeen side that would get in our strongest 11.

We need to prove that tonight and I think we will.

Can't wait to take my seat tonight.

Let's go Rangers.
I agree with you Mearns. I have a mate though who thinks we should sign Shinnie, Ferguson and Cosgrove. I think he doesn’t get out often enough.

I agree with you Mearns. I have a mate though who thinks we should sign Shinnie, Ferguson and Cosgrove. I think he doesn’t get out often enough.

He should be kept under lock and key mate.

You going to the Pollok quiz night Friday?

Premier fooking Sports! Who agreed to let these counts into Scottish football.

First Month free offer ? Whats the deal ...Anyone try, any pitfalls? Presumably Premier Player is accessed via laptop as I dont have Virgin or Sky platforms.

No RTV delayed coverage even tomorrow?

Wonder if Gerrard will change the formation tonighg

Possibly go 4-4-2

Plsy arfiekd off the left or right and start Defoe?

Might be a risk worth taking we need more goals in the team

Tin hat on and all that, but I don't think we'll win tonight and expect another struggle against this lot. I'm no fan of McInnes but he has done a real job on us in four of the five meetings this season and I think tonight will be the same.

Either 0-1 or 0-0 with them winning on penalties.
Best to pass on tonights game...just you concentrate on the weekend's game, by which time you might be feeling better.

Think we have to go 442 or 352 with Morelos on the bench incase of emergencies. Can't risk losing him to the scum and he's all but guaranteed to get yellowed here. Plus 433 hasn't worked that well for us Vs sheep

If Defoe and Lafferty can't do a job against the sheep then they should be nowhere near our team in the first place.

Speaking as an optimistic Rangers supporter I know we are capable of converting our dominance into goals and for that reason i'm taking minus three and minus four.

Maybe unlikely but i'm having a punt anyway.

Wonder if Gerrard will change the formation tonighg

Possibly go 4-4-2

Plsy arfiekd off the left or right and start Defoe?

Might be a risk worth taking we need more goals in the team

We'd been scoring plenty up until Easter Rd and even then we created a stack of chances.

I'd be suprised if he changed the formation.

I'm going to try putting up a periscope link from the Broomloan Rear tonight. I'm not sure how people can view it. Is it just a case of finding me on twitter?

I have my doubts that I'll be able to get signal. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont.
I absolutely never get a signal in the Broom loan Rear

Back