Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 24th January - RangersTV.tv **

Not very well tonight so it was hard to follow. But delighted we won and seemingly played well too

McIness with his pants pulled down again.

He's done us a favour, shitting the bed, and running for the hills. Murty's had him and his team on toast three times now...all good to very good wins as well.

Now we just need to do as we did at the Piggery and ram it into those 19th Century Terrorist cvnts and we'll be a ways back to where we finally should be !

Well done Rangers - been frightened to check the score all night - should have had more faith
Let's build on this and kick start this season -
Well done again
Glad we dodged McInnes -
WATP

Good result and start to the second part of the season. Always a bit special beating that deluded mob. Considering our injuries and amount of changes to the Team we have to be pleased with this; would have taken a win before the game but thought we could have maybe scored one or two more....as much to get it right up em as for our enjoyment.

Watched it on a Red TV link, great listening tae their greeting faces:D
Goalie got a sore one tho.
I also had the misfortune of having to listen to those miserable bastards, however they did praise Wez and Tav, so they might know a little bit about football!

Sounds like a good win tonight, albeit with tons of room for improvement, which will undoubtedly come once players come back from injury and the new lads settle in. I feel the most positive as I have in a long time about the future.

I hope Docherty enjoyed watching that!? :)

Played almost the exact same lineup (Wilson instead of Bates) and the same formation on Fifa17 last night and beat the sheep 2-0!!

El Buffalo and John to score!! :D

Fifaloyal
Apart from John not scoring, think i'll pre-play the next match on Fifa too... ;):D

I can't help but wonder if 4-1-3-2 would have seen us score more goals.

Candieas in the first half delivered three or four balls mid to front post that Sheepy shored up.
Had Morelos had Cummings beside him, would Jase have gone short and grabbed one or two?
Speculation, but the ball was there and we had no takers.

Same here....they didn't like the guy behind them.!!!! And I thought he was going to have a heart attack when Shinnie got booked:D
They had a point about first foul (if it was) but completely ignored it was a petulant professional foul when they were looking like scoring and getting back in the game.

Candeias was immense also, just ran out of steam a little in last 20min.

Gav and Wes were different gravy. If I’m being overly critical, it was a little nervy with how easily they created chances at time.......amazing result all in all
thought candeias had a great game

A fantastic team performance,not a bad performance from any rangers player tonight.tav motm for me but Wes,Goss,Candeias and holt weren’t far behind.murphy did look to be lacking match practice which is entirely understandable but he didn’t give the ball away once.

Listening to radio Scotland trying desperately not mention the game. It's very obvious and most enjoyable. Maybe that's why they didn't do commentary, they knew what was coming.

I have to say I have a bit of fear every time I see Bates in the team, even over in Florida he was really shaky in the first game, but to be fair, he's never let us down, in some massive games as well, again tonight he was excellent, cap doffed and he's on the way to changing my mind

Said at the time I didn't want him and that confirms it to me.

3 times now he's been humped by a youth team manager.

Blessing in disguise McInnes turned us down.

Was a bit worried before the game with the introductions of so many new faces in the line up but went okay till we scored our second.
I hope the team learned a lesson here,the game is 90 mins.you don't turn off thinking the game is won.

On the bus on the way home from the game a happy Bear .
Voice is near gone with singing loved it tonight .
Shakey spell after the pen but well deserved win

We played well in spells. The way we fell out of the game after both goals was actually deplorable. They could probably have scored 3 or 4 easily after we scored second. I'm not quite sure how they managed not to get one. Holt was absolutely outstanding. Morelos misses some incredible sitters, at least he scored one of them.

Martin did well, Murphy and Goss were quiet but steady.

Great performance in every area of the park except dealing with high balls into the box. Amazingly despite being outplayed the sheep could have got something out of the game because we are hopeless in that respect.

Talk about some No Surrender defending at the end there, excellent commitment.

Huge confidence boost. Great to see Morelos looked so disappointed when he came off, even though he scored.

Thoroughly enjoyable.
Not one player out there tonight let us or themselves down, thought we were very good.
Played as a team, played for the manager. Been a long time.
Well done Rangers.

Murty deserves all the praise and credit right now he has conducted himself in an exemplary manner under difficult circumstances and has us playing really well....long may it continue.....starting to smell the fear from across the city

Morelos taking the huff going into the dug out.
If he would bang in the Sitters hes missing he wouldnt be going off!

I take that as a good sign. He still got a goal. He'll be choking to make up for those missed chances and he will as his confidence grows.

When you look at the players still out injured - Wallace, Alves, Jack, Dorrans, McCrorie, Rossiter and Miller.

We are building a deep and strong squad. Add 3 or 4 more players of quality in the Summer and I cannot wait for next Season.

F*cking great being a Teddy Bear!!

Last edited:
2akh2zr.png

RedStar
user-online.png
Hall Of Fame

Typically spineless of that Masonic c**t Milne to sip from his brethren’s loving cup.
Any self respecting Dons chairman should’ve declined the invite.
Milne is a pr1ck.
A disgraceful act.
Nearly as disgraceful as McInnes big game record.
About time he was brought to account for it

:D :D

Back