Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 24th January - RangersTV.tv **

This will be tough tonight.

Our home form hasn`t been great and they are on a solid run with a settled team.

Our injury list is horrendous.

Every time i look at our injury list, it gets worse.

This is what I think Murty will go for:

..............Fod

Tav Martin Wilson John

.........Halliday Goss

Candeias Windass Murphy

................. Morelos

Just need the WIN.

Get the Battle Fever ON !!!!!!!!

Had text through from my mate on my supporters bus who says the team is;

Fod

Tav
Martin
Bates
John

Holt
Goss
Candieas
Windass
Murphy

Morelos

He seems pretty convinced and he’s also said Wilson won’t be playing.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to tonight
Obviously partly cos we’ve not had a game for a while, but against that lot too, and we’ve a bunch of new players

Should be great!

Big loss without the staunch bastards McCrorie and Jack in midfield but I'm confident we still have enough to see them off. Hopefully great debuts from Martin, Goss and Murphy with a lovely wee cameo from Cummings.

Eager to see us with good balance from left to right with Murphy now too.

Rangers 2-0. Windass, Cummings.

I'm not as confident as most, a lot will be asked of players making their debuts and we might struggle to win the midfield battle with important players out. Holt and Goss have a tough night ahead IMO.

Payed double on the train from Edinburgh to get to Ibrox early and soak up the atmosphere, of course there’s been a landslide on the track and now I’ll be in 5 minutes after kick off at best :mad:

Think Aberdeen will be a lot more up for this tonight than they seemed in the last two games. Not going to be easy.

Any win tonight will do and I hope that we can exploit their left flank again.

Due to last minute work matters I'm unable to attend, but just completed the secondary ticketing online. Hopefully not too late.

FF it is for the game.

Mon the Bears

Back