Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 24th January - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
6Q6Eqs5.png

The double header against them were exactly how Rangers v Sheep games should be, utterly dominated them and put them back in their place.

Same again please Gers.

Really eager to see how murty sets us up.

Martin and Cummings ready to go?

With Ibrox bouncing I’m going for a comfortable win. 4 0 :D

Time to give the sheep another spanking!!!

Can't make it so going to sign up for RTV well worth £5 for this match alone never mind the older games you can watch.

3-0 to the Famous.

Morelos Murphy Cummings.

Honestly have no idea how I’d start this game. Maybe:
Foderingham; Tavernier, Wilson, Bates, John; Candeias, Holt, Halliday, Goss, Murphy; Morelos

Go 4-3-3 with Murphy and Candeias wide?

Expecting a very difficult match.

We will need to be at it with high tempo and intensity - under which Aberdeen could crumble.

We can't afford to be off the pace individually or collectively though because Aberdeen are a decent team. Play at our very best we should win though.

Foderingham; Tavernier, Wilson, Bates, John; Candeias, Holt, Halliday, Goss, Murphy; Morelos

No Windass? He should definitely be starting tomorrow, IMO.

I would have liked us to have had the game on Sunday, if nothing else to give the new guys a taste of what it means to play for Rangers. I want 3 points from this, we need to start pushing for second and dare I say 1st position

Rarely optimistic with score predictions, but I'm feeling a 3-0 to the Famous.

Let’s be delighted if we win
But no big downers if we don’t
Half a team of starters missing
If they show massive desire
Tomorrow night it will do me.
That said 20 the teddy bears.

Really looking forward to this tomorrow, feels like ages since our last game, especially at Ibrox. This game is massive for us aswell, the Sheep will be up for this make no mistake about it so we need to be on our toes.

Is this dropping Windass?
Is he suspended?
If not, I’d suggest he’d be amongst the first names on the team sheet.

Buzzing for the game.

We better be up for it. Too many times over the past few years have the team disappointed after big build up. Let's do them Rangers. 3-0 again please.

I'd be loathe to change from the diamond formation that served as so well against them the previous two games,but without Jack and especially McCrorie I'm really unsure how we'll set up.Being at home I wonder if it'll be 4-2-3-1;

Foderingham
Tav Bates Wilson John
Holt Halliday
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos

Either that or Candeias might drop out and Goss comes in to make a central midfield three? Good options to have especially with Martin and Cummings into the equation as well.And that's despite missing Alves,Wallace,Rossiter,Dorrans and Miller on top of the aforementioned two.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Hope the new players step up to the plate and put the sheep back in their pen.

2-0 will do just fine, anything better a bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Yes. Use a VPN (Zenmate is a free VPN plugin for chrome) to watch it. Remember to only use the VPN to watch the game, not purchase it or anything.
Downloaded it, register with rtv then go through that to watch it? Bit clueless any helps great mate

Downloaded it, register with rtv then go through that to watch it? Bit clueless any helps great mate

I pay for the Zenmate premium but the free one should do you ok.

With it turned OFF:
Register, login, buy the match (the address you put in is where the card is registered, don't worry about putting in a fake address)

With it turned ON (and set to a non-UK country):
Start watching the match

It is that simple

Back