Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 29th November - Sky Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Hox2FW5.png

Game is possibly taking a bit of a back seat with us having the AGM the next day, but we can't afford to let that be the case.

We must start on the front foot and convert our chances when on top, something that's been seriously lacking recently.

Hopefully Bruno starts and at least we will defend better.

I honestly think we'll sneak it.

Our right hand side of Tav and Candieas up against potentially Mckay Steven and Considine could give us a lot of joy.

Mckay Steven doesn’t track back and Considine is shite.

I fear the worse to be honest. But. Ever the optimist I'm going for a slender win.
Need to get right behind the boys from first whistle to the last.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!
W.A.T.P :mad:;)

Would settle for a draw now after losing last 2 games.
Hope Bruno playing and organises a fighting defensive display like at St J.
Could be a long night if not.

If Morelos is fit I feel we could sneak a win. If not I think we might struggle and a draw would be more likely.

Pleased to have Alves back but think we are in for a hard night especially with Morelos struggling, the other options up front are horrendous

Not even going to try and pick a team, we don’t have 11 players I have confidence in available

What does it say about Herrera?

Kept out the team by a semi-fit Morelos, 38 year old Miller and Hardie who is totally unproven at this level.

If Alves is fit, I'd play him and McCrorie and Wilson.

Options are either 3 centre backs with Tav & John as wing backs, or pushing McCrorie in front of the back 4 beside Ryan Jack in a 4-2-3-1.

If Alves is fit, I'd play him and McCrorie and Wilson.

Options are either 3 centre backs with Tav & John as wing backs, or pushing McCrorie in front of the back 4 beside Ryan Jack in a 4-2-3-1.

Is Cardoso fit?

I think we'll sneak it tomorrow, they'll come looking for a victory and it's time we started burying our chances, 2 - 1 Rangers.

It's 00:17 and glesga is fuukin freezing right now.

I've just walked the dug and its perishin, it looks like we'll be freezing our baws off tonight unless we get in the mood. Last week against Hamilton the fans would have just stuck to the chairs wi frostbite.

Let's get the noise levels up and get tore intae this mob.

As ever, I believe we'll win. Usually I'd tip Morelos to score (regardless of current form) but I'll settle for a goal or goals coming from any source. We need to start winning, manager less or not.

Have zero confidence in this bunch of spineless cowards. If the sheep score first our arses will collapse and it could get embarrassing.

If Morelos isn't fit he needs to play Miller right up top %^*& this dropping deep pish from him. If Morelos is fit get him up top, we need to go 3 in the middle this 4-4-2 is absolutely rotten and simply does not suit the players its clear to see.

New formation needed for tonight. 343/3421/523 whatever you want to call it. Miller if morelos injured

Fod
Mcrorie Alves Wilson
Tav Jack Holt John
Candeias Windass
Morelos/miller

Back