Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

A professional and committed performace from the Gers will be enough to put those scummy furry boots back in their box for good. 2-0 Gers. If we manage to score early, I can see the scoreline being double that, so potentially 4-0. Morelos to score and set new record.

34hx3l3.jpg

Intae McInnes and his sheepshagging gimps.

I go 4-0 Rangers, destroy Dolly but watch out as these sheep will look to injure our players!
No excuses, no surrender!

Actually expecting a comfortable win tonight, they're off to back of Cup final loss, two trips to Glasgow, we bedn to set straight the semi defeat and at home.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barasic
Coulibaly Jack Ejaria
Middleton Morelos Grezda

Rangers 3-0 Aberdeen
Morelos, Grezda, Tav

Don't hold back against these cùnts! They're due a scudding after the past two matches and antics last season.

A bunch of bottle merchants who only turn it up when it's Rangers.

I want to see us destroy them tonight.

Arfields suspension, has it been announced yet how long it is?

Our players should be flying with confidence and our home form this season has been superb. The sheep will set up to frustrate and hope for the best. I feel really confident that we will win with a couple of goals to spare.

Ah, the usual weekly 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 forecasts are in I see.:rolleyes:

This will be a tough game, almost every match is (Motherwell being a notable exception). If we win by more than a single goal it will be fantastic; it would be great to hump them. However, if we win 1-0 it will be superb. The only thing that really matters is that we win.

McAuley won't play again so soon after Sunday, so Worrall will come back in. I'd expect Jack to start against his old team. I'd like to see Grezda start again and get the chance to put a run of matches together, but it may be that Middleton will come back in. Could we rest Candeias and go with Grezda and Middleton as the wide men? It's an option.

Other than that, same as Sunday.

I made a deal with myself that I would go to the dentist today to have a filling if it meant we would win tonight, I'm just out the dentist.

However I had to play just one more game of pes last night as the sheep were my next fixture. .... Drew 1-1

Football really fxcks with your mind.

3-0 Rangers.

EDIT: I had this page loaded on my phone from this morning and just came back to it, so your post was still in its original form, not sure why you edited it :D

I'd rather he didn't even look at him all night. They'll be expecting and wanting that, thinking it'll make them relevant. In truth it'll hurt so much more if we just don't get involved with them at all, ignore them completely as people and go about the game as if we are playing eleven faceless, voiceless robots. Oh and ignore their fans too. We've allowed them to think they're relevant for too long now. Time to go back to two decades of them coming to Ibrox being a formality.

Don't think we'll see McAuley tonight. Possibly, but just think Sunday/Wednesday might be too much for him at 38.

He spent the entire second half on Sunday puffing on a cigar.

MacAuley is ideal at the back against Aberdeen who will sit back and lump the ball up the park.

1-0 half time
3-0 final score - the Gers (obviously)

As usual no injuries and hopefully no red cards!

Could someone provide me with an idiots guide to setting the correct rtv and a vpn? Im talking proper idiot guide though. A step by step effort. Thanks in advance

Are you sorted yet mate? If not, what are you planning to watch it on? (I.E iPad, laptop etc)

This'll be tight. Aberdeen will be very defensive, hoping to nick something.
We just need to keep attacking and we'll win.
Will need a big performance, but I'm confident we'll be ok eventually.

Mcinnes team talk will include,
Getting right into us, niggle us, trip us, mutter stuff to us, dive at any opportunity and make a meal of any fouls. Target morelos, press press press, be aggressive and keep your shape, get as many corners and free kicks as you can, long throws etc.

I sadly expect yellow and red cards to our players, and that morelos will not be given any leniency.
More concerned about referee dishing out cards than I am about them scoring.

With morelos and or lafferty and our squad playing with same commitment I expect a win, and a good win.
Referee could burst that though, hope he has a good game.

Back