Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Mcinnes team talk will include,
Getting right into us, niggle us, trip us, mutter stuff to us, dive at any opportunity and make a meal of any fouls. Target morelos, press press press, be aggressive and keep your shape, get as many corners and free kicks as you can, long throws etc.

I sadly expect yellow and red cards to our players, and that morelos will not be given any leniency.
More concerned about referee dishing out cards than I am about them scoring.

With morelos and or lafferty and our squad playing with same commitment I expect a win, and a good win.
Referee could burst that though, hope he has a good game.
He won't need a team talk, this is the sheep shagging filth's real cup final and their foaming at the mouth hatred will ensure they play out of their wool.

ydx45u9u

Not overly keen on Flanagan back in but happy with the rest.

Good to see Rossiter on the bench, hopefully puts the daft 'fresh injury' rumours to bed.

Midfield 3 a worry, for me they just aint strong enough especially when Coulibaly is asked to play in a more forward position and generally the match passes Ejaria by most of the time.

Don't see any reason for Flanagan to come back in at all.

Other than that the team is fine. Slight worry there isn't enough creativity in midfield, which is the same as the semi final against them.

Flanagan owes us a performance after getting roasted against Dolly at Hampden.

Aberdeen have that donkey Cosgrove upfront on his own tonight. We really shouldn't be conceding against them. Let's get an early goal and make it comfortable.

Be happy when Barisic is back. Whilst Halliday defends well and Flangan is "meh" neither of those two are the dynamic full back that Barisic is and neither create as many chances.

Morelos hat trick tonight.

bench looks very strong tonight and we are still without likes of kent, arfield and barisic. Really need coulibaly to have a very good game tonight and over run these from the first minute

Flannagan is decent in the air so probably in due to that. Aberdeen are a launch it high and win the second ball team so another body at the back that is hardy anf can win headers will help.

Same midfield as played aberdeen in the cup defeat. Would have preferred McCrorie in! Hopefully Middleton will win it for us! Strong bench.

As much as I’m not a huge fan of Flanagan at LB, he played there against Villarreal, when we were down to 10 men for over half the game - and we held out for a highly credible draw. Tonight, is considerably easier.

I predict 3 or 4-0 to the Gers.

Sheepshaggers tactics will be the same as always. 10 men behind the ball and pray for a set piece.
I would dearly love to say, after we give them a shoe-ing, "See,Del Boy, this what you could have won"

No G McKay Stevens - so not as worried about Flan at LB, although Halliday has not let us down and looks more comfortable of the 2 there.
Middletons set pieces could prove crucial and Grezda impact sub. Team looks strong.

Is Opera browser free? Im using NordVPN for £10 per month. Have to say its amazing.

The only thing better than watch rangers win is watching Rangers home games on the TV in HD through RTV. Whilst giving my £5.99 to the club every second week instead of using a shitty jumpy stream.

Cant think of anything modern technology has made me more happy about!
Opera is 100% free, turn on the VPN setting when using it and job done

Flannigan and Middleton a worry down the left, never linked at all the last time they played together. For me Flanigan is okay when we're going to be doing a lot of defending but Halliday a better option going forward. Lack of creativity a worry in that middle 3 as well.

Good to see Rossiter on the bench. Had some panty wetter crying that he wasn't playing the reserve game because it obviously meant he was injured. In spite the fact Gerrard has told us he's been injury free for a good while now but needs to fight his way in to the team.

He's hopefully over his problems now it's up to him to take his chance when it comes.

Flanagan doesn’t ever fill me with confidence and I don’t think it’s fair on Halliday after a solid performance on Sunday.

However, we should still have more than enough for this mob. ‘Mon the Rangers!

I'd be interested to know the reason behind the continual rotation of LB and LW – I've no complaints as it's obviously getting us results, just curious to know what the thinking is.

Is it maybe the case he rotates positions in which players aren't the clear #1 choice? Maybe someone with a bit more tactical insight will have the answer.

Ejaria and Flanagan have been poor of late, would’ve like Halliday and maybe Rossiter in their places.

Back