MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baloo_the_Bear

An absolute shambles, it's hard to know where to start. It's been said before but there never seems to be any game plan on how to turn things around when we go behind. Needing a dubious penalty to get a result against 1 of of the worst Aberdeen teams in recent times is embarrassing.
Didn't vote as not 1 player gets passmarks.

KERS4

Absolutely gutted, watching it back the defence is shambolic for the first 30 minutes.
Tav doesn't know if he is coming or going.

Whilst others might complain about him at the moment, I just love that Alfie gets it.
He scores, he wants the crowd to raise the roof and get the team pushing on.
When Tav scores the penalty he wants to mess about celebrating, but Alfie grabs him to get him to stop wasting time (he isn't settling for a draw).

Fitba*Daft

Been saying for months that this team moves the ball too slowly going forward, even when we won matches. If you keep doing the same thing for too long, you get in a rut and it's very difficult to break out of it.

Now, even the stallwarts of FF are starting to see that there is a problem. The Gaffer knows there is a problem, of course he does, however he's stuck with the players he's got.

I think we might see a few changes on the pitch though because he sounded very frustrated with the constant mistakes at the back, hell, maybe he'll even drop Goldson or Tav. If he dropped both of them, that would surprise me but who do you replace Goldson with?

We welcome the chase

Deary me. What a brutal post.
Brutal wanting to be top of the league even playing shit?

I guess you would rather we were 2nd or maybe even 3rd but playing Angie style football.

Only thing brutal is folk like you who are so short sighted and didn't see Celtic were going to come back at us all guns blazing this season whilst we have had major players like Kent, Jack and Helander out injured plus all the other covid crap we have dealt with.

Now stop wetting your pants and prepare for a long hard season because it sure as hell wasn't going to be anything like last season.

Max Payne

Brutal wanting to be top of the league even playing shit?

I guess you would rather we were 2nd or maybe even 3rd but playing Angie style football.

Only thing brutal is folk like you who are so short sighted and didn't see Celtic were going to come back at us all guns blazing this season whilst we have had major players like Kent, Jack and Helander out injured plus all the other covid crap we have dealt with.

Now stop wetting your pants and prepare for a long hard season because it sure as hell wasn't going to be anything like last season.
We’ve been atrocious this season and being 2 points ahead of a dismal Celtic team doesn’t change that fact.

We welcome the chase

Get your head out of the sand.

What will your excuse be in another couple of matches?

Playing the way we have been has us level on points with Celtic”?

And another two matches after that?

Playing the way we have been has us only 2 points behind Celtic”?

The ONLY reason we are still top is because of the horrendous start Celtic made. But they are now over that and are in form.

We started unconvincingly and have gotten worse.
Stop wetting yer pants and buckle up its gonna be a long season and people like you just create unnecessary panicking.

RoyalT

Good result today for those who think Celtic have suddenly become fantastic!

Sure, we're not firing too great at the moment but far too early to press the panic button.

Let's just get back to guarding the goal and trusting the front players to take care of the rest!