MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Kent is in the match day squad so could be back in contention for a place.

The 3 of them are good players, but I think we are too negative when Davis, Kamara and Lundstram play in midfield together, if they played together we would dominate possession but not create many chances. I think we should only play one of them at the same time against weaker EPL teams and two of them at the same time against stronger EPL teams.

Against a weaker team like Aberdeen I'd go for an attacking formation:

___________McGregor
Patterson Goldson Balogun Barisic
________Lundstram Aribo
_____________Hagi
________Roofe Morelos Kent

Based on the video today, I’d be amazed if McGregor is in the squad.

We need to be careful tonight and not get drawn into the emotion of the evening, which I'm sure will be tangible. Even the normally implacable gaffer understandably broke down in the interview so we need to be on our guard.

I so hope we keep the head and use the emotion to give the great man an appropriate salute he so throughly deserves.

Are we likely to see Kent back in the squad tonight.
I had a quick look at an article apparently naming the squad and both Kent and Jack were in but it could well be a pile of keich.

It would be fantastic if both were available.

Sorry for asking guys, but cant find the rtv thread - I am on the website and trying to find the game tonight to buy but cant see it?

Been crying for two days straight - don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with this tonight.

Sorry for asking guys, but cant find the rtv thread - I am on the website and trying to find the game tonight to buy but cant see it?

Been crying for two days straight - don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with this tonight.
It should be further down the page now

A real emotional night ahead.

Let's stick with the team for the full 90 minutes and back them to a victory Walter would be proud of.

My team

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Borna

Lundstram Kamara

Aribo Hagi Roofe

Morelos.

3-0, Morleos, Hagi and Roofe.

I was going to miss the match tonight but after the sad news I just had to be there tonight.
Thankfully I managed to get a ticket CF1 it will be emotional.

We need to be careful tonight and not get drawn into the emotion of the evening, which I'm sure will be tangible. Even the normally implacable gaffer understandably broke down in the interview so we need to be on our guard.

I so hope we keep the head and use the emotion to give the great man an appropriate salute he so throughly deserves.
Putting aside the overwhelming emotion and significance of the occasion tonight, ultimately the business of football and indeed that of the club continues and I’m sure Walter wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

We can’t and indeed shouldn’t expect Aberdeen to do us any favours so we need to ensure that to a man we’re up for this tonight and simply continue that business, which is as it’s always been - winning.

That’s the only real send off the great man would surely want.

Thought I seen VB saying overseas only, my mistake.
I thought so too mate but when I went on to buy I had forgotten to go on holiday first and it popped up. :))

RANGERS V ABERDEEN 27 OCT 2021 (£9.99)​

Watch LIVE inside the UK/ROI as Rangers take on Aberdeen at Ibrox. Kick off at 19.45 BST

Is it available to buy on PPV tonight? My wee mum bought the Hibs game for a tenner and is hoping it’s the same for tonight. Normally get an email from Rangers but not seen anything.

Back