Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Poor from us and particularly disappointed with guys like wright who consistently piss away chances to shine

Cortés was great though

6 shots on target from 26 attempts. That, right there, is what we need to improve massively.

We should be getting around 50% of our attempts on target. 26 attempts should have seen us score 4 goals at least.

Job done though, and no real surprise the way the game went. Bring on St Mirren at Ibrox.;)

As poor a performance as I can remember since the gaffer came in. Two scrappy goals and unconvincing.

The only guys that looked like they were motivated to win were Cortes and, when he came on, Cantwell. The rest appeared to be in cruise control. Hopefully PC will be having words and reminding a few what's expected of them.

Instantly forgettable.

Job done and in the draw.

Cortes looks exciting and direct.
Dio clearly a bit off the pace but flashes of real skill.

Bit of a lack of tempo and too much sloppiness prevented a bigger win.

Wright added nothing

Last edited:
6 shots on target from 26 attempts. That, right there, is what we need to improve massively.

We should be getting around 50% of our attempts on target. 26 attempts should have seen us score 4 goals at least.

Job done though, and no real surprise the way the game went. Bring on St Mirren at Ibrox.;)
Overall our shooting is brutal

The fact is mate, on here there has to be bad guys in a Rangers Jersey. Not one player is immune from it. Looks like Raskin is now firmly on the list.

I really don't know if some get any enjoyment from Rangers, but it's usually about a minute into the game when the usual rants begin.
There's a guy sits 2 seats down from me moans from he arrives, until he leaves. Everyone gets it even when we're playing great. Don't know why he goes, taking time out his day to go and get angry about everything.
He was moaning against red star Belgrade when 2 nil up that it was pointless bringing defenders up for corners cos we never scored. Very next corner Balogun scores. A minute later he's complaining that we should be taking 5 off them at least, then fucks off at 75mins.

And when you pay for it then it's YOURS

and you can stay as long as you want

And leave early if you want

Ah, a free society! Its nice eh?
No , when I do go I stay until the full whistle even if it adds on half an hour to my travel time, there to support the team not suit myself.

Back