Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Tremendous tonight...some impressive performances.
Albeit against high flying Ayr.
Great professional performance..never in doubt.
glad i made it.
And special mention for the Union Bears.. always reminds me when the whole stadium was like that.
#getthemthewholebroomy

Liking what I see from Grezda
AGREED, SG WILL PLAY HIM MORE OFTEN LEADING UP TO THE SEMI....THEN HE'LL PLAY UP FRONT,,,IF HE CAN'T GO THE FULL 90, THEN SADIQ OR MURPHY(sorry forgot he's out) CAN COME ON FOR THE LAST 20MINS OR SO....WE'LL BE ON OUR WAAY BY THEN.. ;)

Last edited:
What a load of pish.

Was Paul Gascoigne a liability? He never really hit it off with refs either.

Morelos is one of our best players bit his temperament is terrible, 3 times now he has been yellow carded resulting in 2 suspensions. Now we go into a crucial semi final without a striker all because he can't hold his shit together

Morelos is one of our best players bit his temperament is terrible, 3 times now he has been yellow carded resulting in 2 suspensions. Now we go into a crucial semi final without a striker all because he can't hold his shit together

Or maybe it was actually down to the cheating referee? Was Jack responsible for all his red cards last season too?

That should be “peel”, surely? :D
I bow down to your superior wit. :D
giphy.webp

Or maybe it was actually down to the cheating referee? Was Jack responsible for all his red cards last season too?

I never mentioned Jack's, I mentioned Morelos being petulant and costing us his services. It's not hard to understand, the boy has temperament issues

Even if he's run up the park performing Makaton sign language with his arms, what difference would it make? He's turned his back on the ref and is waving at fresh air by that point.

Why is the ref standing over an injured player with his arms folded? He's gone out his way to book him. Halliday was on the end of another stinker (funnily enough not a free kick either) and was standing shouting at the ref. No booking.

Nah, must just arm waving that's dissent.

This is what shows Madden's intentions. At no point did Alfie approach the ref or get in his face. He's just taken a sore one that the ref ignored and he's rightly pissed. All the ref has to do is do what he wants Morelos to do - stop acting like a fanny and escalating the situation - but he stands there inviting more comment. He should have set the example but he chose to take it personally.
'Fredo's immature but Madden showed himself to be just as bad.

Aye but to call him a liability is very unfair.

It not unfair, we were without him for Villareal and now we are without him for a massive semi final against the sheep. I praise the wee man for his work on the park as I think he is an outstanding player but I will criticise him when he gets suspended due to his own stupid actions.

He needs to channel his anger correctly, not give refs the chance to caution him

I love AF, he’s our best player. But part of his job as a (well paid) professional is to keep the heid. Especially true when refs have it in for him, just don’t give them the opportunity they so clearly crave.

It not unfair, we were without him for Villareal and now we are without him for a massive semi final against the sheep. I praise the wee man for his work on the park as I think he is an outstanding player but I will criticise him when he gets suspended due to his own stupid actions.

He needs to channel his anger correctly, not give refs the chance to caution him

Yes criticise him - no player is above that. A "liability" though?

Could there be an argument that the lack of strikers in the team is worthy of criticism aimed at Steven Gerrard and Mark Allen?

How would tickets for the semi final go ? Is it like a league game, just waiting for a general sale ?

Been a long time since I went to a game so just wanna be sure.

Back