Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

This was the Rangers line up when we last faced Ayr United at Ibrox, 5 years ago.

Bell, Faure, Wallace, Black, McCulloch, Mohsni, Peralta, MacLeod, Clark, Daly, Aird

(edit)

Just for fun, how many of that team had full international caps V the team we started with against St J?

I've no idea what team we'll have but Id be surprised if their are any youngsters in the starting eleven.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Flanagan, Katic, Worrall, Halliday, Dorrans, Ross McCrorie, Ejaria, Kent, Middleton, Morelos

SUBS: Robby McCrorie, Wallace, Goldson, Rossiter, Kelly, Grezda, Arfield

DoCbRE5X0AEyVPF.jpg

RANGERS: Foderingham, Flanagan, Katic, Worrall, Halliday, Dorrans, Ross McCrorie, Ejaria, Kent, Middleton, Morelos

Perfectly happy withthat team but surprised that Dorrans is fit enough to start and that Coulibaly isn’t getting more game time. Also surprised Kent is preferred to Candeias though I guess he’s more versatile. A slight concern that Umar hasn’t even made the bench?

Few surprises there. Wasn't expecting Dorrans,Rossiter or Grezda involved.

No Sadiq is a bit strange also I thought Gredza and Rossiter weren't in the squad?

Strong line up. Disappointing there's no sadiq on the bench. If he can't get on the bench at home to ayr then it's not looking good for him.

So much for no grezda in the matchday squad.

Happy with that. Changed some players but still quite strong and then can try out some different players.

Want to see Grezda come on.

Tonight's lineup:

Foderingham

Flanagan
Katic
Worrall
Halliday

Ejaria
McCrorie
Dorrans

Kent
Morelos
Middleton

Happy enough with that lineup. Big Umar must surely be heading back up the road in January if he's not even on the bench tonight.

Fancy Kent to leave Ayr with more arseholes than they arrived with.

I'll be delighted if rossiter gets 20 or 30 minutes tonight. Hoping to see grezda if we are ahead in the second half, and really excited about Middleton over 90 mins

Let's go!!!!

I see an Andy Murdoch in the Ayr line up.

The same A. Murdoch that played for us coming through the leagues??

I would have thought Wallace may have got on ahead of Halliday.

I'd to see young Robbie McCrorie, Rossiter, and Grezda get on at some stage.

:DCongratulations to Eros Grezda who makes the bench despite not being in, the in the knows (not anywhere near the know) matchday squad

Back