Rangers v Bayern Munich 1972 You Tube

Twosignals

It’s 11.15 pm with glass in hand we’re watching a German viewing of our Semi/what would have been a great Final. For older Bears get into a smart telly, or watch You Tube it’s so superb, however what makes it even better is the, “Politically incorrect Community Singing” (if you get what I mean). This was some night that us Older Bears, “Will Never Forget!” What made it better that night a certain smelly team went out.

Couple of pics, 1 before the game and at the end.

ZGYZvFH.png
OGevSkb.png

It’s 11.15 pm with glass in hand we’re watching a German viewing of our Semi/what would have been a great Final. For older Bears get into a smart telly, or watch You Tube it’s so superb, however what makes it even better is the, “Politically incorrect Community Singing” (if you get what I mean). This was some night that us Older Bears, “Will Never Forget!” What made it better that night a certain smelly team went out.
My last day at school having sat my final 'O' grade exam, got to Ibrox by about 6 pm to get into the East Enclosure.
Brilliant memory seeing one of my favourite players, Mr.Jardine scoring his goal.

When I was interviewing the 10 players for my 1st book in May, 10 matches 10 players, I thought big DJ scoring as a 16 year old in a cup final would be his chosen game But as he rightly put it , he was only a boy, and chose Bayern Munich at home. The passion and pride and detail he had about the game was incredible . He said the atmosphere was off the scale . I was too young so to here an ex player telling the story was a privilege

Back