MOTM Poll Rangers v Benfica - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

Born a Barras Hick

Alfie putting in a shift tracking back and he's making a huge contribution. My only concern is it is leaving us short of an outball so we are struggling to get meaningful posssesion in their half.

StevenGe55ard

Good first half against a good team.

The worry is that the midfield is having to do a lot of work and we don't have any replacements with the 3 injuries.

Barrymoped

Delighted to be 1-0 up as they have been better than us for much of that half.

A bit more composure in possession is required or it will be a long 2nd half.

texascot

Great first half. Two good teams who press well and can cause each other problems.

happy to be 1 up as we haven’t created too many clear chances so far. They have had a lot of the ball, let’s hope for more possession from us in the second half.

Skipper08

They are a really good side but I can’t see any reason we can’t win the game. We look dangerous when Kent is running in behind.

Mr Wilton

A very professional performance so far, git ahead and they have tried to press, our positional play and the way we’ve pushed their wingers in numbers is tactically excellent! They’re a very very good side, bit more of the same Rangers and maybe make our attacking play count a bit more.

davieb1973

The whole team playing well Arfield just shades it for me, apart from scoring he's made some good tackles, in dangerous positions for them.

KGR98

Really solid and limiting a champions league quality team to no shots on target so far lot of 7/8s out of 10 all round get the 2nd and third to hopefully put it to bed they have been quite passive

Papablue

Good first half Rangers. Took our chance and haven't given them time on the ball. That commentator is as depressed as feck that we're winning.