MOTM Poll Rangers v Benfica - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
0q5cGak.png

Buzzing for it all week, love how confident we are in Europe these days, 3 points please Rangers

A win pretty much sees us through, so let's go for this tomorrow. Get qualification out the way, then we can rest players in our next 2 Europa games and concentrate on the league.

The only way we go out if we beat Benfica, is Lech beating us+Leige and drawing with Benfica. Benfica drawing with Lech and beating Standard, while we lose against Standard and Lech. Very unlikely to happen.

Basically we win and Lech fail to win, then we are through.

Looking forward to another good game of football against top class opposition.
I can see another scoring draw. 2-2

Really nervous for this one,we'll have to be on our No 1 game and no slip-ups, no letting them take quick free kicks when we're not ready hopefully a good game that we don't lose

Buzzing for tomorrow I can see us winning 2-0 but I would take a draw.

Mcgregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Davis
Kamara
Arfield

Aribo
Kent

Morelos

A win or even a 0-0, 1-1 or 2-2 draw gives us a better head-to-head than Benfica.

Really looking forward to it.

Draw is fine. The start we've made to the group means incredibly we can look at a game like this with no fear or nerves. Sure if we lose we're disappointed but I'd still see us going through.

In all honesty losing late goals in Europe is something we haven't yet conquered. So far none have been crucial, the last one was much like a kick in the balls than a killer. Same with the ones against Young Boys.

A draw would do me although i fear this will be a tough match

their manager sussed us out and the changes he made in the first the game made a huge difference

a tough night ahead bears imo

Gonna go 2-2

Rangers don’t have the rights for Europa games, BT only.

Unless your an overseas bear, which if you are then I apologise.
I am but i couldn't get the game till 12 hours after the final whistle last time i'm sure. got the BT this time anyway.

No Easy this one. Gonna be close but methinks we'll edge it. Going 2-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Another tough game, win would be superb, draw more than adequate. Would really love us to keep our unbeaten run going through to 2021. Do that and we will be in very good shape. #LetsGo

Back