MOTM Poll Rangers v Benfica - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Just hope it’s not a negative result.

Got a feeling it’s going to be a draw which wouldn’t be a disaster, but cmon Rangers let’s get the win and take any pressure off these last two games.

Heart says 2-1 but thinking 2-2.

PS this is going to be one long day waiting on the game coming around.

This will be a tough one but if we play as we been playing we'll be fine. I'd settle for a draw but would love a win. Mon the Gers

2 - 0 easy win. Not something I say about european games but we're at home and their last three games have been L D L

Who in all honesty would have thought that they would see Rangers at odds of 11/10 at home to benfica.
I thought we would be slight odds on. They have a few players out and we showed them up at times in Lisbon. Granted we rode our luck more than once with their pace, but at home we can win.

Just hope it’s not a negative result.

Got a feeling it’s going to be a draw which wouldn’t be a disaster, but cmon Rangers let’s get the win and take any pressure off these last two games.

Heart says 2-1 but thinking 2-2.

PS this is going to be one long day waiting on the game coming around.
You know my feelings about posters having feelings regarding match results.

Canny wait for this, just hoping for another good performance, hopefully we get a result, would be immense to qualify with 2 games to spare.

Interested to see how they play this with a depleted team. Hope they still try and attack which we know they are vulnerable at the back. 2-0 or 2-1 to us im going with!

Got to fancy our chances to get a result given how many bodies they have missing. Won't be easy but fancy us to nick it by the odd goal.

Rangers don’t have the rights for Europa games, BT only.

Unless your an overseas bear, which if you are then I apologise.
You are only getting the audio option on RangersTV when abroad as well sadly.

Hard to watch it in Holland. You can of course but would much rather be putting a tenner into the club.

The team almost picks itself although I expect 2 will play out of Roofe, Morelos and Aribo and not sure which

This is gonna be difficult.........but not impossible...... to win.
That is how i am feeling.

This is NOT an easy game tonight no matter how good our form has been. We will need to be at 100% tonight for the full 90 minutes to get a result.

I hope all those bumming up an easy win wont be hounding the team / management or stinking out the match thread should thing not go as they imagine.

Tough opponents, tough match. We CAN do it but it wont be easy.

I would have gone for the draw, but they are missing a number of players, most importantly Darwin, so I think we might just sneak a win. I'll go for 2-1 but it would be great of we could keep a clean sheet

Let’s put qualification to bed tonight Rangers. No ifs, buts, maybes - just do it.

Match day at last. Can't wait.

Great opportunity to put another European team to the sword.

Confidence in this Rangers squad. Let's get yet another positive result.

We go into our games now with no fear and tonight will be no different. Lets right some wrongs from the previous game.

Looking forward to tonight. We seem to lift our performance levels a bit on the European stage under Gerrard, which given our current domestic form could be quite something.

If we were to win 2-0 or 3-0 tonight it would send out another signal to Europe that we are a top team under the floodlights.

Looking forward to the game tonight as Benfica is a very good measuring stick for the gers . I do fancy us to win but would take a draw as well. One game at a time now for the gers so into them super eagles I thinks that’s their Knick name

A win tonight and we’ve qualified with 2 games to spare gives us that added option of rotating the squad a bit more than usual

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Massive test tonight, but if we play at our highest level, victory will be ours.

Any victory will do for me, but Buff chipping in with a couple of goals would be a great Bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Can see them being fired up for this after us lording it over them on their patch until we fucked it. Expecting a good game. Mon the Bears.

Can’t be too confident, Benfica are a good side, and let’s be honest, we’re better than us when it was 11 v 11.
However we are at home and I think we can win by the odd goal. 2-1 us.

Be interesting to see if we can keep the ball as well as we are doing in Scotland against a top opponent in Benfica.

I think it will be very hard to do that and expect they will have a lot of the ball.

However our results against Portuguese teams is very good.

Here’s hoping.

Back