MOTM Poll Rangers v Benfica - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Hope nothing serious with Aribo.

Very surprised at Helander not starting but comfortable with Balogun

Decent line up, just wish we had Aribo or Jack.

Big performance needed from Roofe & Arfield.

Roofe was poor against Poznan & this is a step up, but he’s in great form. Confident him & the team will be grand though 2-0.

USA Bears. CBS are showing all Europa League games. Enjoying seeing the mentally challengeds getting beat right now. It's $5.99 for a month so you will get our group games live. Don't forget to cancel though.

This will be a real test for us. Benfica are a really good team and I'll be happy with a draw. Show no fear and score a few for us Rangers.
Good luck and get into them.

I see folk on Twitter suggesting Aribo may be COVID? Just repeating what folk are saying. Hopefully not true.

Seriously hope Aribo isn't out for a lengthy period, same with Jack.

We have more than adequate cover but with the run of games we have coming up it would have been nice to rest a good few.

I can probably lay claim to be the most pessimistic, miserable old bastard before every Rangers game but I have a good feeling about this one. 2-0 to the Rangers with goals from Kent and Morelos. I think Alfie is going to tear their defence a new collective arse tonight.

We Are The People.

Aribo & Jack not making the squad is obviously a concern but it's not like we've had to field a weak team.

The Rangers training video showed the subs for tonight training together (mainly) The first 11 were elsewhere, presumably working on their shape for tonight etc. But what I noticed was that there were 13 training elsewhere. The 11 starting tonight plus Aribo and Jack. Makes me think Aribo has mentioned a possible issue so was with them just in case he could make it. Jack too.

Benfica are near enough full strength. Apart from Nunez the players out don’t tend too play.
Someone just said there's 8 changes to their starting line up. Making your point invalid if true

That's the team I'd have picked even with Jack and Aribo fit.

Injuries are a concern but lets enjoy this Bears.

We're at home to Benfica, and despite the fact they are a CL team with a budget that dwarves ours, we have a chance.

It's cold and dark and we're under restrictions here in Luxembourg.

This is one of the bright spots of the week.

Someone just said there's 8 changes to their starting line up. Making your point invalid if true

8 changes from the weekend when they played most of their backups against a pub team in the cup, only a couple of first teamers who needed minutes played in that one. So his point is valid.

The Rangers training video showed the subs for tonight training together (mainly) The first 11 were elsewhere, presumably working on their shape for tonight etc. But what I noticed was that there were 13 training elsewhere. The 11 starting tonight plus Aribo and Jack. Makes me think Aribo has mentioned a possible issue so was with them just in case he could make it. Jack too.
Gonna rename you ColumboBear CB. :))

Back