MOTM Poll Rangers v Benfica - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I was not Tavernier greatest fan, but he has been absolutely immense this season.
He had a abberation there, but he will recover, and probably make or score our third.

Let’s just hope Poznań don’t score or we have major work to get out of the group . Madness from where we were at

Playing to the 90 minutes is imperative tonight. We don't score many in the last quarter and Roofe's wonder goal apart we put ourselves under needless pressure in these games (v Galatasary, Lech, Standard before that goal and we paid for it v Benfica away) Fist and last goal, clean sheet, even 0-0 would all be brilliant because our head to head means we could top this group if we avoid a loss tonight.

I don't buy the Benfica "missing players" as an excuse given the strength in depth they have purchased and the fact they have their scorers fit.

2-1 Rangers, but as I said I'd be happy with 0-0, 1-1, or 2-2.
:(

Goal scorer is in acres of space. Nobody in a Gers shirt near him. Able to pick where he wants to shoot. A midfielder has to be dropping deeper to help out there or one of the 2 central defenders has to step up and close him down.

Played brilliant for an hour then seem to f.uck it up,scratching my head as to how we've done this twice against an albeit decent side

Back