Rangers V Benfica in Canada 6th Oct confirmed

Benfica take the thing seriously. Being an international break may see some of their bigger names out sadly.

Down the years the likes of Real Madrid, Ajax have played for it.

Chapecoense the Brazilian side were meant to playing it this year back in July back it didn't happen

A couple of RSC's in that immediate neck of the woods (Niagara and Hamilton). Also, Toronto not far away. We should get a couple of thousand Blue noses easily.

Live in Hamilton. Bought in the North End supporters section $75 tickets. Hopefully this is where all the bears fan are buying as the ticket page shows Rangers on the north side. Huge Portuguese presence in hamilton. Looks like Augusta street will be where folks head before the game. The Pheasant Plucker is there (home of Ibrox Exiles) along with many other great pubs. Can't wait for it. Last game i saw live was old firm match in 2003.

I went onto the site yesterday as I was boarding a flight home. It said there was no 50 or 75 tickets left. So I got a 100 CAD one in section 205.

I was then told that there was 50 CAD ones available today, so a wee bit annoyed at that.

Bought a Leafs v Rangers ticket for the day after - so a bit of an expensive weekend!

I went onto the site yesterday as I was boarding a flight home. It said there was no 50 or 75 tickets left. So I got a 100 CAD one in section 205.

I was then told that there was 50 CAD ones available today, so a wee bit annoyed at that.

Bought a Leafs v Rangers ticket for the day after - so a bit of an expensive weekend!
Where did you buy the Leaf ticket mate, and for how much?

Managed to get a couple of seats on the bus leaving from Whitby. $120 for bus and game. Taking my son who is 36 but has never worshiped at the Shrine of Rangers.Poor deluded boy who supports the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I think this is a great thing to do. None of our players are going to feature really in the International games and at this point in the season I'd rather they kept playing. A good team, even if a few of their players are away and gives some of the Canadian fans the chance to jump along and see Rangers play in the flesh.

Does anyone know if this will count towards points in the travel club? Could be the deciding factor ;)

Viagogo US$190, plus another $50 in an assortment of charges :mad:

Also seeing the Raptors in the pre season game v Detroit the day before I fly back.
Been on Stub Hub and Ticketmaster,not the easiest to navigate.

I'll give that a go and see if there's others I can use.

Tried again and got 4.

First time to Canada so looking forward to it although I've got a long weekend trip to Benidorm the weekend before to get through :cool:

Rangers end is field north..... Benfica end is field south....
The stands are to the West and east side ??

What section number are you m8?

62479s.gif

Back