Rangers v Benfica - Pre match press conference (Video added)

Souness and Stevie , both Rookie managers ! Both quickly got who we are !

Stevie today using an expression ' near and far' to describe the Bears going on trips to Europe was a joy to hear, He hasnt turned things around as fast as Souness , but he had a lot of dross to dump first ! We need keep him as long as we can , as he not here for ever! Family and Liverpool will drag him away one day , but until then lets enjoy !

Souness and Stevie , both Rookie managers ! Both quickly got who we are !

Stevie today using an expression ' near and far' to describe the Bears going on trips to Europe was a joy to hear, He hasnt turned things around as fast as Souness , but he had a lot of dross to dump first ! We need keep him as long as we can , as he not here for ever! Family and Liverpool will drag him away one day , but until then lets enjoy !

He had a much bigger task than Souness to be fair EB.

Mcgregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Davis
Kamara

Roofe
Arfield
Kent

Morelos

I am Ryan Jack's biggest fan. He will always be a miss, but this is why we have a squad.
It’s a tough call between Scotty who’s been in great form and Aribo. I’m honestly not sure which I’d go for but either way that’s a very strong team.

Jack possibly out is a blow but if doubtful best leave him out and give him another week to recover as we won't need him on Sunday either.
League Cup has, for once, come at a nice time. Couple that with the upcoming Cup Final and you can see that the schedule is working very, very well indeed.

Been said before, but the players and manger must hate these press conferences. The mundane questions time and time again.

I don't see the desire to fling Zungu in anyway. Midfield has been fine all season , regardless of who we played. I think Jack will be a miss though .

Been said before, but the players and manger must hate these press conferences. The mundane questions time and time again.
How important is it to get the 1st goal ? one of the most annoying questions reporters ask all the time.

How important is it to get the 1st goal ? one of the most annoying questions reporters ask all the time.
I applaud the manager and players for holding back and biting their tongue on occasions. Some of the stuff they get asked is utterly awful.

Back