Rangers v Blackburn tickets

cloodie

Official Ticketer
Any idea if there will be a public sale for the upper tiers, or the Sandy Jardine rear specifically?

For operational reasons they sell the fronts first. If you pop in the ticket centre they should sell you an upper
Would I be able to buy a ticket on the day? Stay in Ayrshire but I'm in Glasgow overnight on the Saturday and plan to head to Ibrox on the way down the road.

Hi Rovers fan here ,a few of us who cant get tickets due to the low allocation of 1650 are wanting to pay on the gate ,obviously we cant were colours but just wanted a heads up to what the stewards are like if the happen to spot we are not local...Thanks

Hi Rovers fan here ,a few of us who cant get tickets due to the low allocation of 1650 are wanting to pay on the gate ,obviously we cant were colours but just wanted a heads up to what the stewards are like if the happen to spot we are not local...Thanks

The stewards will do %^*& all, We have fans from all over England attend our games on a weekly basis, Your accent won't matter a jot.

I ended up just taking the back rows of GF5 as wanted a fair few in a row, rather than wait, but SJR should be available now.

Maybe get tickets in the far side of Sandy Jardine Front or Broomloan Front beside away fans?

Would I be able to buy a ticket on the day? Stay in Ayrshire but I'm in Glasgow overnight on the Saturday and plan to head to Ibrox on the way down the road.

I may be selling my ticket for Sunday, GR5 near the back, great seat. I am in Ayrshire too if it is easier for you. As i say i will likely know by end of night if i can get off work or not

Back