MOTM Poll Rangers v Brøndby - Thursday 20:00 - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved the thread on here at the time discussing walking distances/duration from Ibrox to town. Olympic speed level walks from people.

Google maps has this as 1.7 miles and a 34 minute walk.
I do it every home game it’s 15 to 20 mins tops

Tonight is the night it "clicks". We take the bit parts and 45's and put together a performance that acts as the catalyst for our season.

4-0, Morelos hat-trick
I've a feeling we'll win by a couple tonight, 3-1 to the famous.

You can’t be walking if your doing it in that time. It takes 15 minutes for any normal man to walk a mile at a decent pace, if your walking nearly 1.7 miles in 15 to 20 mins you’re jogging or running. Unless you are some kind of giant

You can’t be walking if your doing it in that time. It takes 15 minutes for any normal man to walk a mile at a decent pace, if your walking nearly 1.7 miles in 15 to 20 mins you’re jogging or running. Unless you are some kind of giant
Takes me 38 mins to walk from Queen St station to Ibrox.If I’m not meeting anyone before the game I walk it (weather depending). My fastest is 34mins but not done that recently either.

Takes me 38 mins to walk from Queen St station to Ibrox.If I’m not meeting anyone before the game I walk it (weather depending). My fastest is 34mins but not done that recently either.
That’s right if your sprint walking , not walking. It’s 2.8 miles so walking normally it would take you 45 minutes roughly.

This will be a very difficult game. We are not ruthless enough just now, and given Kamara is suspended, I think this may unsettle our rhythm in midfield.

Anyone who thinks the Danes will be pushovers is fooling themselves. I hope we win, but think it may well be a 1-1 draw.

I don't have much to contribute to the conversation, other than Brondby had a very nice away kit 3 seasons ago.

Every game I get the feeling we are about to find form , and our seasons begins now.

Surely it's gonna click tonight , Alfie needs to score to re gain confidence

This will be a very difficult game. We are not ruthless enough just now, and given Kamara is suspended, I think this may unsettle our rhythm in midfield.

Anyone who thinks the Danes will be pushovers is fooling themselves. I hope we win, but think it may well be a 1-1 draw.

Agreed, but hoping for a 2-1 victory.

I see the Gaffer is looking for 4 pts. from the next two games. I'm thinking we need 6 pts. If Lyon can beat Sparta twice, the Sparta game at Ibrox will decide 2nd place.
I'd rather stay in the EL than the Conference league, it just feels like a 3rd division.

This is what I like to see. Surely.
Every single team posted here so far has Davis & Lundstram in the middle. Am I imagining things or did we not try that and it just doesn't work?

We have looked far better in a couple of recent games (albeit one half per game!) and in most of those Lundstram has played. Davis is equally capable but I think we should play one or the other, not both. We shouldn't need two essentially defensive midfielders at home to a team like Brondby.

I've lost track of who's fit and available but midfield needs to be Lundstram OR Davis, plus two from Aribo, Hagi & Bacuna. If Bacuna plays then either Hagi or Aribo further forward.

My team would be:

Mcgregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Lundstram
Bacuna
Hagi

Aribo
Morelos
Roofe

Expecting a comfortable victory

I see the Gaffer is looking for 4 pts. from the next two games. I'm thinking we need 6 pts. If Lyon can beat Sparta twice, the Sparta game at Ibrox will decide 2nd place.
I'd rather stay in the EL than the Conference league, it just feels like a 3rd division.
After losing the first two matches we will take what we can get . If offered third right now and European football after Christmas I’d grab it

Every single team posted here so far has Davis & Lundstram in the middle. Am I imagining things or did we not try that and it just doesn't work?

We have looked far better in a couple of recent games (albeit one half per game!) and in most of those Lundstram has played. Davis is equally capable but I think we should play one or the other, not both. We shouldn't need two essentially defensive midfielders at home to a team like Brondby.

I've lost track of who's fit and available but midfield needs to be Lundstram OR Davis, plus two from Aribo, Hagi & Bacuna. If Bacuna plays then either Hagi or Aribo further forward.

My team would be:

Mcgregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Lundstram
Bacuna
Hagi

Aribo
Morelos
Roofe

Expecting a comfortable victory

Totally onboard with this + would also maybe chuck Patterson in for Tav!

Does say 4 minimum ideally 6 to be fair, if we don't get 6 we are fcked, 4 likely means doing something away in Lyon.

Surely we should be winning this game, It will be hard I know but be disappointing if we didn't get 3 points.

Don't now much about this team other than they have played 12 league games, have won 3, lost 3 and drew 6.

He said a minimum of 4 points

Canny remember ever watching Brondby so with that insight I'll have us wining 3-1. Think this is the match it clicks for us.

we better press them tonight and go for it. A draw is no use and thats what the danes will be playing for

Come away the Rangers. Got away unexpectedly early from work, sons laid up with that 24 hour bug. Picking up the season ticket from his girlfriend's flat in tradeston.(Naw) :) couple of pints, game on!

1.7 miles in 15 minutes =

8 minutes 49.41 seconds per mile
5 minutes 28.96 seconds per kilometer
6.8 miles/hour
10.94 kilometers/hour
182.39 meters/minute
3.04 meters/second

Pace would have you doing a 5km race in 27 minutes which is ntb for your average Joe running.
Google Maps says it’s 33 minutes’ walk.

Obviously some people will be able to do it faster.

peH40hq.png

THIS MATCH IS NOT AVAILABLE ON RANGERSTV

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN
Don't Rangers themselves advertise NordVPN for such streams,. I myself use this service and it also gives the club more revenue

We will play like we did v Hearts first half and pump them

Can feel a draw at St Mirren on Sunday though

We will play like we did v Hearts first half and pump them

Can feel a draw at St Mirren on Sunday though
A good win tonight and itll boost the confidence and build momentum into the weekend. Id expect us to win that should we win this evening, then its 2 wins on the bounce and we're off and running.

So many chances created in games, we just need to score a few in one match and win convincingly, when that happens itll snowball into the fixtures ahead.

Ive just seen someone work out steps per second to determine someone being incorrect on how fast they walk from stadium to town.

Sign me up for the match thread tonight this is the greatest use of maths ive seen on FF.

I think theres an 85% change if you fire us on -2 it would come in.

Back