Match Thread Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

07:00 am kick off for me this morning in Australia, I didn't take a seat til the 2nd half. we were awful. but those last 25 mins, spur us on I hope

Good first half for us. We couldn’t complain if we were four or five down. Kamara on a complete mare. Should swap for Aribo NOW!

Tbf, nothing we have tried has come off but Morelos’s decision making is poor and in his current form won’t be a big miss.

Good call.

Not long home from last night's game. My view is that we were a bit too tame at the start and conceded the initiative to Braga. I think Jack's presence would have made a difference during those vital early stages. We made far too many unforced errors during this period and having both Kamara and Kent off form did not help matters. If he is going to play Kent he should put him wide on the left. He just seems to get bogged down in the middle of park. I think the space in there is too tight for him. What I found most encouraging about proceedings last night was that when we upped our tempo we made chances. I also thought it was great to see and hear the supporters stay with the team, even at 0-2 down. Ibrox was rocking last night and it was great to read Gheorgie Hagi's comments about it in this morning's paper.

Brilliant come back in the end

some of our play was sublime some of it garbage

again good to see an early sub change the game, fucking kamara with his trademark pish

wonderful game after dodging the bottles

wee boy down the front loyal

Football was not the popular sport it is these days. Attendances at old firm games were down. The bottle chucking was one of the reasons why. It was physically impossible to reach the track from the back of the Copland. Bad enough throwing bottles at opposition fans but bombing your own is just scum behaviour.

I thought that Katic, Arfield and Morelos were outstanding for the whole match (not making the mistakes the others were). I thought Hagi was poor, but watching the highlights, he was making things happen.

Reading back through this thread with the knowledge of how it panned out, it's easy to laugh at those who were saying take off Hagi and Aribo isn't the answer. It's also nice to think I was staying positive throughout but, at 2-0 down and the BT signal constantly breaking up I was almost ready to give up until Hagi got one back.

At 2-2 they were rattled, but at 3-2 they pulled themselves together. It was a pretty close match in the end, and I'd like to think we won't go out on away goals but that seems a reasonable chance at the moment.

I think the most important outcome of this tie is that the team rallied and found a way to win a match from 2-0 down. For too long we've been fragile mentally, and have taken going behind as a bigger setback than it should be.

Let's see us kick on from here.

Back