Match Thread Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
EH8SN6o.png

Hope it’s on, a lot of rain forecasted between now and kick off. Need to hope the pitch somehow holds up

The team have done exceptionally well to get this far so anything for me is a bonus. Hope they put on a performance tomorrow night and get us back on form. Hope Ibrox is bouncing.

Very tough game against a team bang in form who know how to win away in Europe.

I just want us to find our best form and play the high tempo, flowing football, we are capable of. Any win would be a magnificent result.

A bonus to have got this far.
Have done really well.
Need to remember that if things aren't going to plan tomorrow.

Reactions: wpj
Difficult game but on the other hand maybe we will play better against a team that opens up.
We haven’t had a game like this for a while.Take any win.

This stage of the Europa League is a free hit, that said, a decent result will be a massive boost for us and the team.

I'm going 2-0 to Rangers - positive mentality. :cool:

They are on a very good run, but this game will suit our style far more, hopefully they can kickstart the year and get the confidence back.

Just back the team 100% forget the gripes with the board and the SFA/SPFL cabal they are not on the pitch tomorrow but our team is ,so loud and proud for the whole match bears.

Got a weird feeling it’ll be goalless tomorrow, followed by a score draw on Wednesday.

Another European victory at Ibrox tomorrow night would be remarkable.

Play up The Glasgow Rangers! :))

Strangely relaxed about this game. I've no idea why as logically they must be the favourites.

Would take a clean sheet now

Rangers TV ?

Only on delay I think, Bleacher Report in the USA for live coverage, good service.

Chance to re- start our season tomorrow. Put on a performance, a 2-0 win and get the confidence back, finish the season unbeaten with a treble. Glass Overflowing Loyal ... :))

Looking forward to tonight. It is almost a freebie - we never thought in July we would be anywhere near here. So we and the players can relax and enjoy giving it everything.

im going 2-0 rangers, niko will be vital tonight as their tactics are mainly set pieces. Big night for glen kamara who hasn't been seen recently. Confident we won't get beat. Heartbroken i wont be there singing my heart out

Good home European record so maybe this is a good time for us which could give us a boost domestically. Home win obviously

We have not lost a home game in Europe under Gerrard and Braga are undefeated away from home in the Europa league this season. so I’m going for 1-1 draw.

Even a 1-0 would mean they need to open up in Portugal. And regardless of our form against 11 defenders, I believe we have the quality to hurt teams on the break when there are spaces to actually play football. We have shown that in Europe this season.

Anything positive will be a bonus tonight. Braga will provide a difficult test for us. Hopefully we don’t concede an away goal too.

Whatever happens tonight i just hope that the officials and VAR treat us fairly.
I am struggling to see us getting a result tonight but I would settle for 0-0.

Any win tonight no matter how shabby. Can't afford any injuries.
In 2 minds about VAR though. Although it could prove beneficial it could easily bite us on arse.

Always want us to win but would happily sacrifice going further in Europe if it meant us getting our act together in the league and Scottish cup.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Big mountain to climb tonight, but if we raise our game we can do it. Make us proud lads.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back