Match Thread Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

We've massively outdone expectations in Europe this year but I fear we will get our collective arses handed to us tonight. Nevertheless i absolutely love European nights at Ibrox and can't wait for 8pm

Hopes are firmly staying down on this one. Don't think I've got another heartbreak in me after the past few weeks.

With Jack out and Kamara presumably left centre of midfield someone has a key role to play tonight screening Tav and covering him defensively- something Jack is great at. Presume either Davis or Arfield will be tasked with it and they will need to do that job.

Will be tough. Almost sounds silly but Braga are one of the most in form teams in the world at the moment but we have been good in Europe under Gerrard, especially at Ibrox. Was reading a bit about Braga and supposedly they play with a high line, something Alfie and Kent could take serious advantage of, they almost sound more suited to playing the top teams like us. Keep them to a goal and we'll be in a decent place going into next week

Not sure how this game is going to turn out. Depends more on us than Braga. Maybe this could be our turning point in the second half of the season if we do well. Lets go, Rangers.

Any sort of win will be an achievement based on our form. Hopefully we can scrape one for something to defend over there.

I feel a doing coming on, unfortunately. There is nothing in both team's respective form to suggest we will win.

I truly, desperately hope I'm wrong.

Anyone aware of a tifo at tonights game? Feel it adds to the buzz on nights like this!

This will be a hard,hard game tonight.Im gonna go for 1-1.

In saying that,we’ve got a great record against Portuguese teams so hopefully tonight can reignite our season.

really looking forward too this game any win will do rangers...wolves played them twice in group stages and didnt beat then and wolves are a decent side ..cmon the rangers

I think we will do well tonight our team seems to suit this competition and Morelos is on fire in European games.
Wonder if Gerrard will throw a curve ball tonight with the selection.

Arfield in a rich vein of goalscoring form, him and Morelos scoring is the dream.
Take a 0-0 and anything upwards of that, fair few on yellows as well but the players need to put it to the back off their mind.
Queue pork n cheese pricks winding up Alfie off the ball due to VAR, come on the buffalo

Having our strongest starting 11 since the January break will hopefully result in a positive result but Jack will be a major miss

• 1A. McGregor (GK)
  • 2Tavernier (C)
  • 6Goldson
  • 7Hagi
  • 10S. Davis
  • 14Kent
  • 18Kamara
  • 19Katić
  • 20Morelos
  • 31Barišić
  • 37Arfield

I'd take a 2-0 now to take over there,as long as we can keep a clean sheet I think we'll be fine.

You’d “take” a 2/0 win , man alive mate that would go down as one of our best ever results in Europe especially given our current form .

Back