Rangers v Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was absolutely gutted to miss the game, had a ticket but we were due to move house with dates constantly getting changed and I got to the point I had to sell my ticket, watched the game at home though, don’t think I’ve ever gone so crazy when that 3rd went in, I was also so happy for the fellow bear who had my seat, just an amazing night, Rangers & Ibrox at there finest.

I remember a few folk around me in the west enclosure leaving at 2-0. Missed one of the greatest European nights at Ibrox. The place was actually shaking after the 3rd went in. What a night!
Same as a couple round me in BF. Imagine not being able to watch that back cause you knew you gave up. Gutting.

I remember going off my absolute NUT when that Aribo goal went in. See as soon as he played the 1 2 on the edge of the box I was up off my seat as you just felt like he was going to do something special! After I got back form the game I watched the highlights non stop to re-live it. Still watch them when it pops up on my youtube now and again!

Im sure Aribo was brought on to play left back as well as thats the night Borna got injured im sure?

Yeah mate he ran riot at left back which made it even better

It's probably the only time I've ran to the stairs and jumped up and down them at Ibrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back