Rangers v Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL-11

What a night, have literally watched this highlight reel about 400 times.

How many times you watched this again? Amazing comeback, even better than Marseilles in 92.

Get your headphones in and listen to the noise when Aribo then Hagi scores. Eyes literally well up every time :D

I miss you Ibrox

Fantastic fightback and what an oucome!

That result broke Braga for the return match in Portugal too imho.

Some of the English Vlogers loved that evening too by the looks of it.

WATP

How many times you watched this again? Amazing comeback, even better than Marseilles in 92.

Get your headphones in and listen to the noise when Aribo then Hagi scores. Eyes literally well up every time :D

I miss you Ibrox

I know the Hagi goal won the game but I think the Aribo one was the most celebrated of the three. Amazing night

I remember going off my absolute NUT when that Aribo goal went in. See as soon as he played the 1 2 on the edge of the box I was up off my seat as you just felt like he was going to do something special! After I got back form the game I watched the highlights non stop to re-live it. Still watch them when it pops up on my youtube now and again!

Im sure Aribo was brought on to play left back as well as thats the night Borna got injured im sure?

Massive smile plastered on my coupon after watching that. The noise in the stadium was just incredible that night.

Joe Aribo’s goal. Sexy, sexy football.
I just listened to the Gaffers interview after it. "I need the crowd to come with me with Joe, hes going to be a hell of a player" How much is that being proven right, hes scored a few similar mazy run goals like that since. In pre-season v PNE and Murderwell. Cant wait till he does it against the scum.

Incredible night.

Was one of those moments of disbelief when Hagis free kick goes in.. limbs flying everywhere all the while thinking how the fu.ck have we done this.

Braga was also one of my favourite away trips I've been on, the march to the stadium was awesome and the stadium itself looked like it was planted in the middle of the set of Jurrasic Park.

God how I miss going to the games.

Incredible night.

Was one of those moments of disbelief when Hagis free kick goes in.. limbs flying everywhere all the while thinking how the fu.ck have we done this.

Braga was also one of my favourite away trips I've been on, the march to the stadium was awesome and the stadium itself looked like it was planted in the middle of the set of Jurrasic Park.

God how I miss going to the games.
It was alright going to the stadium but the return was all uphill!

I miss you Ibrox

Aribos goal was unbelievable. Velcro

One of the best nights I've ever experienced at Ibrox.

At 2-0 down a good few around me left, I stayed, was fun seeing them at the next home game.
No doubt the same one's that moan on here about anything and that complain when we are not a goal up in 20 minutes. The folk who rate players as pish after 10 minutes in a Rangers jersey.
The 80 minute brigade.

The away trip wasn't too shabby either.

Manc - Paris - Lisbon - Braga

We have certainly been spoiled with our European Exploits under Stevie G at Ibrox and afar.

Had a ticket in the 'home', managed to slide under the netting in to the away end to meet my mates. Absolutely amazing night at the game, incredible trip.

I had travelled over myself and meant to go to the Porto game, ended up out for a few beers and ended blootered and missed the game.

Stevie G has a lot to answer for with these away game shenanigans.

No doubt the same one's that moan on here about anything and that complain when we are not a goal up in 20 minutes. The folk who rate players as pish after 10 minutes in a Rangers jersey.
The 80 minute brigade.

The match thread on here that night was utterly embarrassing. Same ones writing us off at 2-0 and pretending at full time that they hadn't absolutely slaughtered the team.

I was on the day trip mate.

Bus parked up outside the stadium VIP style.. didn't get to continue the party afterwards mind you!
Aye we were marched through a few fields which doubled as the car park.

Had a subdued party afterwards as we had to head to the airport at 3am :( the return journey was not a pleasant one I can assure you

That was probably one of the best displays from an opposition team in a game where we ended up as winners. Braga were superb for two thirds of the game.

Timely reminder that Hagi has bundles of potential and will be a match winner again for us

We have to be very patient with him. He’s not been that good this season only playing a bit part and still has what 7 or 8 assists? He’s young and needs time but I have no doubt he’ll go on to be a big player for us!

One of the best nights I've ever experienced at Ibrox.

At 2-0 down a good few around me left, I stayed, was fun seeing them at the next home game.
Absolutely pathetic and the type of “fan” that should have their season ticket revoked for someone else.

If you can’t stay and watch your own football team at Ibrox, stay in the house.

As a young(ish) season ticket holder it's between this and the Ryan Jack scum game as my best time at Ibrox. Braga game probably edges it to be honest. Still can't believe that last 20 minutes.

The 80 minute brigade.
If you can’t stay for 90 minutes to watch your football team play just give up your season ticket. Plenty of younger supporters who will gladly replace you.

Absolutely pathetic and the type of “fan” that should have their season ticket revoked for someone else.

If you can’t stay and watch your own football team at Ibrox, stay in the house.
It annoys me no end, and it's not so much the subway crowd because some do have reason to bolt. It's the ones who leave at 2 nil down or as would be the case this season as plenty would have left at 3 up Sunday to go to the fucking pub. It's them I don't like

Last edited:
Genuinely a night I'll never forget.

Was my first competitive game at Ibrox in years, and the first time I'd taken my English boyfriend along. It was his birthday and he said he wanted to go. Drive up from Surrey the Thursday am. Weather was foul. Got worse when we got to the Village Hotel. We went to The District for a pre-match pint and then wandered up PRW. Saw my dad's memorial brick for the first time. Boyfriend was in awe of the stadium and the atmosphere (he'd only ever been to a friendly before), and we had brilliant seats in the Main Stand.

Was a bit deflated at 0-2. Had hoped for better. Then Hagi scored and the atmosphere changed. Braga started to doubt. Aribos goal caused carnage where we were sat, and it just built from there.

When Hagi lined up the free kick I was saying 'it's going in' over and over. Then it did. Went absolutely mental. Boyfriend was hugging strangers, we were all singing, I was crying. Genuinely amazing.

Walking back up the PRW, in the rain, eating chips, singing along with everyone was one of the best feelings ever. Went back to the pub for a pint, watched the highlights on TV, then drank more beer at the hotel with some other Bears.

Was knackered the next day, and the weather was awful, but nothing could dampen our good mood.

Must have watched the match, or the highlights, 30 times since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back