Match Thread ** Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday 11th - Sky Sports **

Just a wee reminder for US bears. The clocks change tonight (March 10th) in USA but not in the UK until the end of the month. So watch the time for kick-off as a noon kick off UK time is usually 6am for us in Texas, but because of the different time changes the kick off is an hour later at 7am US Central time.

mentally challenged team

DDV

Ajer
Boyata
Siminuvic

Forrest
Ntcham
Brown
Mcgregor
Tierney

Rogic

Dembele

(Has been given to appropriate people)

So they're going to flood the middle and cut out the supply to Murphy & Candeias.

If Goss and Docherty are on their game and Windass doesn't give Brown a minutes peace then they'll be wide open.

I'd actually be tempted with Goss & Holt at DMC and Docherty on Brown. Sub Holt for Windass when it opens up a bit.

Either way I'm quietly confident. They're obviously worried.

S
Just a wee reminder for US bears. The clocks change tonight (March 10th) in USA but not in the UK until the end of the month. So watch the time for kick-off as a noon kick off UK time is usually 6am for us in Texas, but because of the different time changes the kick off is an hour later at 7am US Central time.
So 5am for me then.

mentally challenged team

DDV

Ajer
Boyata
Siminuvic

Forrest
Ntcham
Brown
Mcgregor
Tierney

Rogic

Dembele

Let's think about that team. Who in that team would we swap for the famous. Tell me.

Our wide men have to come in and narrow it up when we don't have the ball and Windass has to try and disrupt Brown in some form.

He can't just float about like Matt Le Tissier when they're in possession.

We sorted things out after about 25 minutes against Hibs and totally dominated the rest of the game.

Let's hope we've learnt a lesson from that and start better UA.

If that's their team we need a massive game from our midfield. All the fight from Goss and Docherty. Defensive legwork from Windass. Wingers coming narrow when needed.

We should maul them on the wings but them overloading the middle does worry me.

It's definitely the most respect they've shown us with that lineup.

Brenda is erring on caution.

If they do go 3-6-1, then that's the formation they used when PSG pumped them 7-1.

Pretty sure the only changes to personnel would be the keepers and Ajer for Lustig.

Just saying like.

I have to use my Higher Maths for tomorrow. You guys are 5 hours ahead of us but we put our clocks forward an hour tonight. So, do I get up at 7 am or 6 am to watch the game?

I just ask the usual from Rangers players in every game and that's 100 % effort and commitment and most importantly, show you care as much as we do.

Last edited:
Look at that team, they are bricking it!

Go for the throat Rangers, but be wary of their midfield, its their strongest position

One of the great bonuses after smashing the tims is the FF board, for at least 5 days after the match you get extra laughs at the smelly tramps.
C'mon Rangers crush them !

What’s wrong with Sinclair?

I worry we could get bullied badly in the middle of the park.

On the other hand, Murphy and Candieas should have room to run riot.

Just beat the (unts. Whatever it takes, we deserve a victory.

Sinclair has been poor all season and hasn't been starting recently mate.

Rangers this is our home, don't give them a minute, get right into them from the first second until the very last, first to every ball, first to every tackle, leave nothing out there and give everything, JUST GET IT DONE!
xmoaa8.jpg

mentally challenged team

DDV

Ajer
Boyata
Siminuvic

Forrest
Ntcham
Brown
Mcgregor
Tierney

Rogic

Dembele

The team I saw leaked had Eduoarde instead of Rogic (which surprised me) but otherwise identical to yours mate. I agree Rogic is more likely.

Sinclair has been poor all season and hasn't been starting recently mate.

I just assumed he was carrying a knock.

Outside of Forrest, there isn’t much danger of them running in behind tomorrow.

Play should all be in front of us, which will help Alves.

Goss and Docherty need to control the tempo early.

I’m wary of the space Rogic might get. No natural DM in there for us and Bates and Alves won’t like to step out.

I just assumed he was carrying a knock.

Outside of Forrest, there isn’t much danger of them running in behind tomorrow.

Play should all be in front of us, which will help Alves.

Goss and Docherty need to control the tempo early.

I’m wary of the space Rogic night get. No natural DM in there for us and Bates and Alves won’t like to step out.

All of a sudden there is far more pace in our team than their's.

Boyata though is a very quick central defender, but Rodgers throwing him back in despite his lack of match fitness speaks volumes for me Crouchy.

All of a sudden there is far more pace in our team than their's.

Boyata though is a very quick central defender, but Rodgers throwing him back in despite his lack of match fitness speaks volumes for me Crouchy.

Just worry we get smothered in the middle.

Windass has a responsibility tomorrow to close Brown down and stop the easy out ball.

Huge test for him. He’s got the do that, as well as capitalise going forward.

On the face of it though, Windass, Candieas, Murphy and Morelos running at that back three, we should see joy at some point - just need to take our chances when they come.

Getting to the point I’m not sure I enjoy these games. I end up thinking about each individual battle. :D

My biggest concern is the lack of three midfielders. Will windass come back in to help out effectively. Will candeias and Murphy be asked to tuck in a bit? Will there be any surprises?

Im

Every player has to put it all on the line tomorrow, gotta press them in the middle from the start and supply our wide men and our chances will come in spades

Their formation is designed so that Murphy and Candieas dont run riot.

Windass is the key man tomorrow. They have made a decision to let him have opportunity to hurt them.

Rodgers has done exactly what we would have expected.

Honestly no idea what happens tomorrow. I think if Goss and Doherty can play well we have a big chance. Loads of things have to work.

The biggest win out of this game has already come. Our fans are confident we can put in a performance. Some are saying we can win. Some are saying we WILL win. The mindset of the support has shifted and theres nothing happening tomorrow after 90 mins that will effect that in the long run.

Windass needs to put a shift in tomorrow to help out Docherty and Goss as well as support attack. Looks like they are a bit worried about us middle to front.
Pressure lego when he has the ball and make sure we are a couple of goals to the good before Brenda can change it.

Also what Hibs used against us

They had the better of the first half but Murty seem to be able to counter it and we dominated the second. Wondering looking at that team whether we would be better sticking holt in the midfield and sacrificing Windass

Lads I'm steaming. Been watching highlights of every time we've thumped them in the last 20 years. The last 6 have been hell but I finally feel we can do them. I'm trying not to be overconfident but this whisky has me dreaming of a 6-0 rout:D

See ll this guff from Rodgers, Mutton and Broonaldolegoemuncher and the like about what Rangers have been saying, what are the players and management supposed to have said? I havent heard anything from them other than a cheer at the cup draw?
Have I missed something or is this the compliant media stirring up nonsense

As for their team, who cares its about us and what we do tomorrow that will count. We have a chance tomorrow and I just hope that when I log in after eventually seeing the game it will be to join a belter of a party.
Just do it Rangers, one more than them is enough

No score prediction I just want 3 points.

I expect Willie Collum will definitely have a say in the result.

Back