Match Thread ** Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday 11th - Sky Sports **

So many times I follow superstition - don't say this, put anything blue above anything else etc etc but for tomorrow I don't know what it is but I do know it's in our own hands.

Time for one of the worst sleeps ever.
Haven't felt like this before we play them since we beat them in the semi final 2 years ago

Feel pretty sick.Usual pattern.Battle fever all week..build myself up as high as I can go then game day..start to worry and feel horrible. I had a wee pop up video from a betting company with odds on the game and the wee presenter saying he knows how old firm fans are feeling as he's been through it many times with Albion and wolves.Us and the bheasts are opposite sides of a civil war ..not opposite sides of the black country, defeat to the other side in this game isn't comparable to wolves losing to the baggies or Sunderland losing to Newcastle.The strain i feel in the build-up to these games is nuts.

So many times I follow superstition - don't say this, put anything blue above anything else etc etc but for tomorrow I don't know what it is but I do know it's in our own hands.

Deciding what to wear and have ditched the new Pretty Green jacket for the royal blue Boss one :D

Lets do these caaants Rangers!!
Nervous as anything but all the nerves and superstitions will have no bearing on the game,it is how we play on the day.

Stomach going like fvck,battle fever on,still confident,3-1 to our glorious team.
Let’s up the noise levels today fellow bears.
6.30am coffee or a beer?mmmmm———w.a.t.p.

Cmon the bears! Buzzin 4 today. Been a long week waiting for this. Todays the day! The time has cum! WATP . Lets show these scumbags

I really hope Cummings has a say in the result (hat trick in last 20 mins or last minute screamer) and does them over. I would love to see his celebration and the timplosion it would cause.

It's been a long time since I felt confident in slaying the mentally challengeds but today is the day.

I said I'd never drink again but to be honest I've been pished for the last 18 hours and every good place in Cambuslang is open shortly for Bears before the game.

The nerves are now kicking in,

My daughter [11] has just come down stairs with her Rangers top on - doesn't want any brekkie:rolleyes:

COME ON RANGERS

The weight of history is always on us - but we are the people.

"If am lucky enough to be lying in a coffin son, stick a fag in my mouth and play Kitty Kallen"

That team will be difficult to play against, but not as big a threat as when Roberts, Sinclair and Griffiths plays.

Must admit I’d prefer if they had Roberts/Sinclair playing this one as I’d fancy us to cut their supply and be on front foot more.

If we can get an early goal though there’s not much to worry about in that team.

Murphy, Windass and Candeias will have to tuck in and help Goss and Docherty out. Tav and John will be important, should have space to overlap.

Battle fever is rising, was ok all week until last night when it kicked in, bill struth speeches last night, just woke up & the tunes are on!

Just do this mob gers,

No retreat, no surrender

C'Mon the People.

I am scared that if we win today I might actually "burst".

If we won the league this year I think Scotland would explode like a Mexican pinata.

been up for hours, guts are in tatters, please let normal service resume and skelp these rat bags!

Just back from holiday and the only thing that will beat the holiday blues will be pumping that mob today.

Mon The Gers!!!!!!!!!!!

3-6-1 is very difficult to play against.

Chelsea did a job on Spurs earlier in the season using it.

I've been playing football all my life and it's the one formation that is very hard to get to grips with. I'm a central midfield player and on the couple of occasions I have came up against that shape, it's really difficult to know who to pick up etc. It feels like the other team has an extra man on the park at times :D

The way to beat that is us being a bit more direct and look to get the ball into the channels quickly and get their back 3 turning.

That vermin line up worries me, in that I expect they will see a lot more of the ball than us.

On saying that, I worry anyway!

That vermin line up worries me, in that I expect they will see a lot more of the ball than us.

On saying that, I worry anyway!

Been confident all week about this one, woke this morning and my arse is about to collapse.

Give us a win Rangers, let’s push them in the run in and see what we can do.

Back