Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Team is

AM
Tav goldson simpsom barasic
Aribo davis kamara
Wright morelos Kent

Be amazed if anything different
I'd take that team, more than good enough to do the damage. However I just don't think the Gaffer is quite ready to start Wright in these games. If Aribo starts in midfield I could see him going with a front 3 of Kent morelos and Roofe.

Got my pessimistic head on for this one. Up till last Sunday night, I was looking forward to this being our chance to give the vermin one final humiliation this season.

But our form and our intensity has deserted us, and when you add the injuries we now have I worry our defence and midfield are just too light.

Really hope to be proved to be a panty wetting wimp by 2pm Sunday.

kind of sums up how i feel. No fans and nothing to play for. Feel a bit “meh”

We are missing a few but I am fairly confident about who is coming in. We haven’t seen much of Simpson so far but he has big CG beside him and a great chance to rise to the challenge.

Can’t agree that the game is unimportant in anyway. They are broken and facing a massive rebuild in the summer and this is a chance to put another nail in their coffin. Leave them with no hope for the future and give us another good day in a season of many

I think the only question about the starting line up is whether Wright, Roofe or Hagi get the nod on the right.

No options at all in midfield or defence.

Hopefully go 4-2-3-1 and go at them.

Think they will go with the same formation with Forrest being fit.

Got my pessimistic head on for this one. Up till last Sunday night, I was looking forward to this being our chance to give the vermin one final humiliation this season.

But our form and our intensity has deserted us, and when you add the injuries we now have I worry our defence and midfield are just too light.

Really hope to be proved to be a panty wetting wimp by 2pm Sunday.
Not sure why you're giving the Tim so much respect...I think we'll win comfortably with Alfredo netting two..

I wonder if McLaughlin might start? An opportunity to give him an OF debut, you never know what might happen with injuries next season.

Other than that there aren't any options, just the usual scrap between Roofe, Hagi and Wright for the other forward position. I hope it's Wright as he's looked lively in every appearance and deserves the chance.

Bollocks.
I want to wipe the floor with them and anyone who says this kind of rubbish doesn’t get what I feel or understand what is important to thousands of bluenoses.
I want those cunts humiliated. I want to hold on to bragging rights till next season starts. I would settle for a draw but would prefer a win.

Not sure why, but not particularly confident going into tomorrow.

I suspect they’ll go 4-2-3-1.

Need a big game from Aribo, as Davis will need to drop to pick up Turnbull. Leaving Kamara and Aribo against McGregor and Brown.

I like when we press high and early and dictate the tempo. Appreciate we haven’t done that to them of late and been successful, but just feel more confident when Kent and Alfie are on top of their centre backs. Wright could play a part in that as well.

Midfield battle is always key in these games.

If Aribo is in there he needs to be up for a fight. He has the strength, just use it to his advantage.

We know we beat them if we turn up so forget last week and just go for them.

We play at high pace, close down work hard then we prob win, we play at slow training pace as recently then we rely on Macgregor to help us out for a result. Truth is we have lost our mojo and tenacity since we clinched the league and when you watch the highlights from today's fixtures the Scottish Cup was ours with any resemblance of past form.

I was struggling to get up for this but now I've had a skin full the battle fever is kicking in.
Intae these (unts Rangers.
Play like champions and do what needs to be done

Last edited:
We are missing a few but I am fairly confident about who is coming in. We haven’t seen much of Simpson so far but he has big CG beside him and a great chance to rise to the challenge.

Can’t agree that the game is unimportant in anyway. They are broken and facing a massive rebuild in the summer and this is a chance to put another nail in their coffin. Leave them with no hope for the future and give us another good day in a season of many
Simpson certainly seems to have a little speed, which is always useful

Just woke up from a horrible dream where I was watching the match on my own from behind the Rangers goal. Every player from both sides was in the Rangers six yard box. After what seemed like countless shots, they eventually had the ball in the net but then the referee asked me my opinion. I lied that there was a hand ball. Ref looked at me then I woke up in a cold sweat.

Weirdly I’m quite nervous and hyped for this one, don’t want them going into next season with any hope, and the one thing we haven’t done this season is give them a massive doing.

I find it a bit strange that we are some how playing for dead rubber but the timothy is playing to give themselves credibility and lego eater a big glorious send off.
Its all i seem to have seen right across the media.
I normally dont post about scum but this is their game of the season today think about that one.
We need Rangers players to realise they would gladly score as many goals as they could against us in our bad times.
I want these rats put down today and to go into work tomorrow and say nothing just go in sit down put my overalls on tie my boots up and say lets get on with this lovely monday.

No such thing as a dead rubber against them lot, come on the Bears! A dominating 3-0 please, Alfie hattrick.

How abo
Agree but no other options
Just a thought, but what about Wright and Aribo swapping positions?

You are going to get the full 100% from Wright wherever he plays and Jo-Jo is more of a threat up front.

I also disagree with the guy who said, maybe the gaffer doesn't trust Wright in these sort of games just yet? If he cannot trust him in this game of all games, what was the point of signing him?

Wright's energy and athleticism and purposeful running against the never was been? It's made for him.

Been saying all week there's no pressure and ill be calm, been up since half 5 still drunk from last night with my stomach in knots

How abo

Just a thought, but what about Wright and Aribo swapping positions?

You are going to get the full 100% from Wright wherever he plays and Jo-Jo is more of a threat up front.

I also disagree with the guy who said, maybe the gaffer doesn't trust Wright in these sort of games just yet? If he cannot trust him in this game of all games, what was the point of signing him?

Wright's energy and athleticism and purposeful running against the never was been? It's made for him.
Only way that could work I think if we went more 4231 but still leaves us light, but I've a feeling Wright may start wide right

Overall we've shown time and time again this year that we're superior to them. I expect another win for us today.

Only spanner in the works is Helander out but it's a perfect chance for Simpson to really make a name for himself.

3-1 Rangers

Only way that could work I think if we went more 4231 but still leaves us light, but I've a feeling Wright may start wide right
I suppose it's the usual pre match heebie jeebies kicking in and the imagination running riot.

However, we're going to need one helluva shift from JA if he is in midfield.

Afraid I’m a dismal Jimmy about today We’ll have Aribo in the middle and the big man is not a midfielder so we’ll be camped in our last third. Helander missing will gee up their lazy striker who will play against and outmuscle Simpson.
Tav's two games back have seen poor results so he needs to take this personally and keep us the front foot, restrict the lazy balls inside to Goldson. Alfie has to keep the heid, ignore the referee and up his goals from chances ratio. I think Roofe will be asked to run himself into the ground and to upset Brown, deny them that platform.
I’m hoping Simpson can do an Alan McLaren, it could make or break him.

Last edited:
Bit of a contradictory game this; On the face of it, meaningless, but actually, a fair bit still riding on it. Obviously the unbeaten run against them, the unbeaten run in the league and our home record are all good enough reasons to win, along with the fact that it is against them and that will never not mean something. Psychologically though, it is a huge game still. If we roll over and let them end their season on a high it gives them just that little glimmer of hope for next term and it lifts their players who are down. It is the kind of nothing game that can actually become a bit of an anchor for a club set adrift. A win for us, particularly a convincing one, absolutely cements them, takes away their comfort blanket of being the 'best side by far in the OF games' (TM them) and sends them into a rebuild knowing, for certain, that they have a mountain to climb just to keep us in view. If we do it right today, they have nowhere else to go mentally and it would just be the final nail in the coffin.

I think our squad contains enough of 'us' to make it a certainty that our players will go out there today knowing that a win is needed and that nothing else will do.

Back