Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Any win will do. Would love to hammer them but I'll take anything today. Their fans crawled out from under the carpet after our st Johnstone game, let's put their heads back down. Boot on the neck time, never let them back up.

Afraid I’m a dismal Jimmy about tomorrow. We’ll have Aribo in the middle and the big man is not a midfielder so we’ll be camped in our last third. Helander missing will gee up their lazy striker who will play against and outmuscle Simpson.
Tav's two games back have seen poor results so he needs to take this personally and keep us the front foot, restrict the lazy balls inside to Goldson. Alfie has to keep the heid, ignore the referee and up his goals from chances ratio. I think Roofe will be asked to run himself into the ground and to upset Brown, deny them that platform.
I’m hoping Simpson can do an Alan McLaren, it could make or break him.
Today auld yin :D

Rough as toast but hoping the bears to the business. 2-0

McGregor
Tav Goodson Simpson Borna.
aribo Davis Kamara
Wright Morelos Kent.

They will come out the traps very quickly and we need to be on our toes, but we have the better players and should win, I think it will be a nervy 2-1 win.

I'd take that team, more than good enough to do the damage. However I just don't think the Gaffer is quite ready to start Wright in these games. If Aribo starts in midfield I could see him going with a front 3 of Kent morelos and Roofe.
I think you are right, but in my opinion Roofe should be benched. If Wright doesn’t start it should be Hagi.

Got a feeling Simpson will go off injured and young Lean King will come on and have a stormer. Scott Wright should start as he'll terrorise there defence running at them along with Kent

I’m a bit worried with a not completely fit Tav and an inexperienced Simpson in the backline. (on the understanding he’s a still a ‘project player‘ - not writing off the guy). Especially if we let them press us high as in recent old firm games. It would also have been useful to have the Arfield option for the battle and wing back protection if the game turns out like that. Hopeful that the guys coming in manage to step up and be the players they can be. I think I would opt for Wright over Hagi for reasons of energy and pace.

Want us to play our best available although we are vastly depleted.They will be desperate to beat us and we have to be up for it.Narrow victory for us.

Lots of players out and down to the bare bones. I'll happily take a draw right now to so our run going. However, a win is not beyond us.

I wonder if McLaughlin might start? An opportunity to give him an OF debut, you never know what might happen with injuries next season.

Other than that there aren't any options, just the usual scrap between Roofe, Hagi and Wright for the other forward position. I hope it's Wright as he's looked lively in every appearance and deserves the chance.

McLaughlin? If its a case of incase of injuries we would be aswell playing all the fringe players then! Madness!!

Now the nerves are kicking in, thought they were never making an appearance today.

Cmon the Rangers!

Trying to buy the game on rtv and option isn't coming up (got my vpn on etc...)

Anyone else had problems?

Ignore me, hadn't set vpn right - idiot!

I want to see a 4231 with Aribo playing a bit further up today, nothing to lose so just go for it a bit more.

A front 4 of Wright, Aribo, Kent and Morelos will destroy them.

Midfield will be crucial today. Not many options with Arfield and Jack missing. Shows how much we have needed Davis this year. Still think we are winning this.

Back