Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
I heard that said in the commentary but cant think of a bigger win over them in 2007. We beat them 3-0 at Ibrox but we never scored 4 against them that year.
I think today was the biggest win over them since the 4-0 in 2000.

I heard that mate, I'm sure they just mean by the three goal margin mate.

Either way, what a send off for the prick. B-D

I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.
Funny thing was the fan that threw it got found and banned, we weed them out, that lot find them and then employ them

I was always under the impression it was orange juice. But anyway, I'm pretty sure Rangers' cups of juice don't have, or didn't back then come with ice. That was the 'shettlestons' and press (is there any difference?) propaganda to try and make out the flying cup of juice could have ended with a serious injury.

This codswallop deflected away from him provoking the Rangers end in the first place, so job done.
Like I said he didn't fall about and make a big deal out of it, got the impression he knew he shouldn't have done it, but some people on here will have a different view.

First off, absolutely delighted with the result.

I definitely thought we took our foot off the gas after the third. So Defoe's little gem, gave the score a different and nicer outlook.

And yet another yahoo, Sorro, got away with not getting a card that was so richly deserved.

But just let's you and I keep that one to ourselves, honest John.

I'm pretty sure Clive Tyldsley commented that, that was 'another tactical foul, which has went unpunished.

PS, did the yahoo who ripped the Rangers player's shirt/shorts receive a booking.

Wow loved that, even that boring lull as we sat in and regrouped after big Bornas injury. Well worth the Defoe icing on the cake, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful mauling. Glasgow is blue!
Some young guns and squad players to put Livi to the sword in 10 days and then...and then, well we have the party of all parties don't we! Wow blown away today, brilliant and I love that the players love us as much as we love them.

And we can still improve, and will! wow!

Look at the man of the match graph and the total lack of orange at the top half(defence).

It tells a story of how easy it was.

“Mentally weak”- 4 “Best team in Scotland”-1

Getitrightfuckingupyees.

A video of Gerrard sitting in the stands of Ibrox, watching us getting beaten by them before he became manager, progressing to this day with 'To build a home' playing as the soundtrack would be quality.

First off, absolutely delighted with the result.

I definitely thought we took our foot off the gas after the third. So Defoe's little gem, gave the score a different and nicer outlook.

And yet another yahoo, Sorro, got away with not getting a card that was so richly deserved.

But just let you and I keep that one to ourselves, honest John.

I'm pretty sure Clive Tyldsley commented that, that was 'another tactical foul, which has went unpunished.

PS, did the yahoo who ripped the Rangers player's shirt/shorts receive a booking.
Aye, Elyounoussi was booked for that one.

Like I said he didn't fall about and make a big deal out of it, got the impression he knew he shouldn't have done it, but some people on here will have a different view.
For me bud, it will always be about the difference in the press' reaction.

A Rangers player hypothetically does it and gets a reaction? He deserved what he got.

Yahoo actually does do it, and a non existant ice cube becomes a missile.

I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.
I was at that game and he went down like a sniper shot him

Shouldn’t. 10000 percent will
As I typed it at the back of my head they still might argue it but I did think not even they could dispute it! Up step brave John, absolutely no shame. What a repulsive club unable to take a mauling on the chin. It was a red card all day, everyday

I'm not going to suggest that was easy today - but there were plenty of times it looked as if it was

What I will say though - the articles from so-called journos, sports pundits & ex. players - leading up to this game - couldn't possibly have been more wrong

So - to all of these wage thieves- GIRFUY

If Celtic had won these games they'd have been running around, jumping up and down winding the Rangers' players up! Brown would be doing his usual march around, chest stuck out, like a demented rooster!

That's the difference between Class and Crap!

Massive thanks to Stevie G and Rangers' Heroes!

_118298305_20108177.jpg

absolutely delighted
totally dominated today
we gave them the first 20 minutes and then said
f@ck it let's leather them
it should have been more but i'm not complaining

As I typed it at the back of my head they still might argue it but I did think not even they could dispute it! Up step brave John, absolutely no shame. What a repulsive club unable to take a mauling on the chin. It was a red card all day, everyday
Outrageous

Out of his 2 yellows and Simpson's 1, only one was the wrong decision. Simpson's. Thats not bias, that's just applying the laws of the game.

His half time intimidation of the ref clearly worked though, the amount of professional fouls that escaped a booking second half was ridiculous

Last edited:
No ice in the cup and he was machine-gunning us. Absolutely guaranteed to get a reaction from a nutter.

Going to open a nice bottle of malbec to celebrate. Got married on this day 34 years ago when Rangers won the championship for the first time in 10 years. Was a good day that. Big Davie Scaiffe (god rest his soul) and the 3 of hearts were the wedding band that day and remember him saying to me what a day to get married. Thank you Rangers!

Some pain from their forum:

Absolutely galling.

The lack of discipline cost us big but the proceeding game management was absolutely amateur.

I didn’t think it was possible, but Kennedy has somehow managed to regress us even further than with Lennon in charge.

Simply astonishing that around this time three years ago we beat them 5-0 going on 10 to seal 7 in a row and now we look like we’re years behind winning another title giving the impending rebuild.

Horrendous. Season can’t finish soon enough.

A funny game. It seemed in the bag so early with the sending off I felt myself wishing we'd really put in a cricket score. I suppose by the end of the match we'd handed them a thrashing.

Back