Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
v4wn8YD.png

I really really want them put to the sword and absolutely battered but I feel itl be another draw or win by 1 goal.

Got my pessimistic head on for this one. Up till last Sunday night, I was looking forward to this being our chance to give the vermin one final humiliation this season.

But our form and our intensity has deserted us, and when you add the injuries we now have I worry our defence and midfield are just too light.

Really hope to be proved to be a panty wetting wimp by 2pm Sunday.

Got my pessimistic head on for this one. Up till last Sunday night, I was looking forward to this being our chance to give the vermin one final humiliation this season.

But our form and our intensity has deserted us, and when you add the injuries we now have I worry our defence and midfield are just too light.

Kind of sums up how I'm feeling about it as well, Helander and both Jack+Arfield missing at the same time away a huge part of any physicality and experience we have. Would take a shitty 5-0 win right now.

Tough game tomorrow. We are almost at the bare bones of defence and midfield. But, we still have a great attacking force. Can’t see a clean sheet but I think 3-1 or 3-2

2-0 the world famous.
The team picks itself with how short it is apart from whether Hagi/Roofe/Wright will start up top with Alfie and Kent.
Come on Rangers round off the almost perfect league season by doing them tomorrow.

no dead rubber meaningless game , at them from the off and give them hell

2-0 Rangers

Last edited:
Would love a "STATEMENT", result
Would love to rub their faces in it.!!
Realistically though going for 2-0 to the Glasgow Rangers.
Alfredo and Goldson.

Got to be honest and admit I’m much the same.

We’ve been poor since the title was wrapped up and we’ll miss Arfield badly tomorrow.

That said, after a couple of pre match beers I’ll be on here tomorrow predicting a 3-0 win for us.

The teams are not 1000000 miles apart but Rangers do have better players , a better mentality, are better coached, have more reason to want the win and for all that will do so.

Sky coverage starts at 11am

Any idea when RangersTV coverage starts? Usually 30 mins before but can be earlier for certain games.

Aribo is definitely more effective in the front 3 but our injuries in midfield could see him dropping back. Unless we try something different and maybe Hagi plays deeper, I really couldn't name tomorrow's team. It's a tough one

Aribo is definitely more effective in the front 3 but our injuries in midfield could see him dropping back. Unless we try something different and maybe Hagi plays deeper, I really couldn't name tomorrow's team. It's a tough one
Team is

AM
Tav goldson simpsom barasic
Aribo davis kamara
Wright morelos Kent

Be amazed if anything different

Bollocks.
I want to wipe the floor with them and anyone who says this kind of rubbish doesn’t get what I feel or understand what is important to thousands of bluenoses.
Always want to wipe floor

But based on injuries, lack of motivation, league won. For once I'm not to stressed

Back