Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Morelos, Roofes 2nd and defoe's celebrations were absolutely brilliant! I can't remember enjoying so many good goal celebrations in a single game. The heavy sprinkles, revving it up and then the pure emotion of defoe you just felt for him in that moment and knew what it meant. Super Rangers. We are the people

A fantastic day for us in what has been an unforgettable season. If we can remain unbeaten after the next two league matches then this group of players will have achieved something that will be extremely difficult for future Rangers teams to repeat.
#PROUD

Aye, Elyounoussi was booked for that one.
McGregor tried to disrobe Kamara before he was booked and got away with it, Scot free.

Has there been a new missive sent out from the authorities that is now okay for yahoos to try and undress Rangers players going about their business on the park? Aribo in the cup game and now Kamara today.

And the schnozzle thinks his players were hard done by?

McGregor tried to disrobe Kamara before he was booked and got away with it, Scot free.

Has there been a new missive sent out from the authorities that is now okay for yahoos to try and undress Rangers players going about their business on the park? Aribo in the cup game and now Kamara today.

I think they were just checking out the quality on the Castore kits Gub. :)) Kent’s tore like a wet newspaper ha ha.

Great result for us.
Roofe stepped up,Alfie stepped up,Kent stepped up, but I thought Davis was sensational today,and was my man of the match.

The tims were due one of those kickings,I hope we hand them a few more next season.

You have a way with words mate ;)

What was with Scott Brown muttering into his fingers while making his way off the pitch? Maybe nothing, but first thing that came to my mind was he was mocking the Slavia Prague racism incident.

I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.
The way I remember it is that he got hit with an almost empty paper cup and went down like a ton of bricks. He then realised he'd made a total arse of himself then got up and sheepishly apologised to the fans in the Copland.

The way I remember it is that he got hit with an almost empty paper cup and went down like a ton of bricks. He then realised he'd made a total arse of himself then got up and sheepishly apologised to the fans in the Copland.
Either way he is decent guy and human being unlike the dross and vermin they have employed since.

Broooooooni - Griff ( what even is that ) Ayaaaa, lustik etc

4 brilliant goals today. After watching them multiple times I think Roofe’s first is the pick of the bunch. A moment of improvised genius

For me aribo. Danced through them.

Player of the season needs to be now given to callum mcgregor.

1 goal for us this season
Sent off today.

Still a bear behind his cash hahahahaa

Brilliant today rangers, I'm so happy for jermaine Defoe scoring, it really made my day. Just love the wee guy. He deserved that big style!! I think he's had more of an influence on this Rangers team than some people may think. God bless the Glasgow rangers, we are the people, no surrender!

Back