Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Finally getting to watch the full game through as I had to work during it yesterday so only caught flashes.

Kent was brilliant as was Morelos and Roofe. I actually thought Simpson looked a very accomplished player as well. Brilliant we've got another solid central defence option.

Utterly baffled to how Simpson got a yellow card because Edouard ran into him but Edouard is one of those protected species of a Celtic player.

Overall I thought we were brilliant yesterday but still didn't even go to full power. I still reckon there are more gear levels to go up.

Roofe was very good yesterday. Just hope he keeps fit and gets games under his belt. He could have a massive influence on our success next season.

We were all pretty low after last weeks cup exit but hammering them yesterday, goes a long way to making up. This has been a fantastic season for us, thank you SG and Glasgow Rangers.
I watched the full game 3 times yesterday, went to bed after midnight a happy old bear.
Roll on 15th and see y'all at Ibrox.

I remember he scored against us at Ibrox and went the goals to celebrate at the Copland and he got hit in the head with a full carton of coke and ice, he didn't make a big deal out of it and actually held his hand up as if to say my fault no problem, thought a lot of him after that.
I thought the cup was empty and he
went down like he had been shot.

Were they serving drinks with ice-cubes
at the Ibrox Cocktail Bar to take into
the front seats?

This was actually a very good game of football, from both sides, but, ultimately, yet again Rangers proved too strong as a team. Celtic played better than they have done previously, but hard to mention this with any significance because Rangers gave them more freedom in attack. Simpson is underrated on here; I remember Goldson being underrated also in the past, so perhaps that shouldn't matter to anyone. Fans who watch the game carefully will see a player in Simpson; given time, he will be a good player.

Gonna finally watch the whole game tonight. I can never really enjoy at the time because of nerves. Been working since 9am yesterday so a few hours kip and it's game on.
Getting the buzz all over again.

Watching the highlights again, and will even more. However, how Kennedy and so many other Celtic supporting morons can actually claim McGregor's second yellow was not a yellow is bonkers.

I don’t know who to laugh at most today at work. Celtic fans who claim they didn’t watch the game as it was a dead rubber, though they can recount every refereeing decision. Or the ones that turned it off at 3-1 not realising that it finished 4-1 until they saw it later in the media

I thought the cup was empty and he
went down like he had been shot.

Were they serving drinks with ice-cubes
at the Ibrox Cocktail Bar to take into
the front seats?
Was young at time, don't think the cup was empty, but just seen it again on You Tube and you are right he went down like Lennon at Swine Castle, can just remember him acknowledging the Rangers after it hit him, thought he knew he was being daft but at least he realised that, never got the impression he was a rabid Tim.

Back