MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
hqFxL3Q.png

A win will see the return of the sharks, but the team will have to find a better performance as of late.

Even a draw will keep things ticking over.

They have to win, they have to come at us, so hopefully we can pick them off.

Last edited:
Deliver the hammer blow tomorrow Rangers.

Scoring first is crucial, but I think we will.

At this time I would take any kind of victory, they have to win and I would think we can pick them of if given the chance.

Cant wait for this,I want us to dictate the pace and be in they're faces from kick off,dont give them any time on the ball and they will flap,just do it Rangers!!

Time to end this faux Irish fraudulent run of tainted titles forever.

2021 is the year, this is the game that’s going to bring us a huge step closer to #55.

Just go out lads, win the game, become legends.

They will come flying out the traps so we must be ready to contain that by starting quickly.
We must be switched on and up for it and gradually our quality will shine through

2-0 to the famous.

Just a reminder for those who don't have a VST for tomorrows game (or Sky). As its live on Sky there will be no UK PPV. If you want to watch it in the UK and don't have a VST (or SKY) then you will need a VPN to disguise your location and you will need to purchase the 4 Day Unlimited Pass (these seem to vary in length between 2 days and 4 days now, depending on how long we have between matches). You need to be overseas or 'overseas' to see the pass offered. I recommend purchasing as soon as possible and enjoying the 4 days access to all RangersTV content for the next 4 days. Some wonderful archive footage on there to get you in the mood.

Just adapt and follow the guidance in the OP below and it should help you get sorted out.

They can't afford to go another game with no shots on target. Expecting Christie to shoot from anywhere and a few dives outside box for Thumbs free kicks.

But we have the better players, better team, and that keeper will shi.t it.
Agree re: their keeper.Up to us to test him from the first whistle.

Just a reminder for those who don't have a VST for tomorrows game (or Sky). As its live on Sky there will be no UK PPV. If you want to watch it in the UK and don't have a VST (or SKY) then you will need a VPN to disguise your location and you will need to purchase the 4 Day Unlimited Pass (these seem to vary in length between 2 days and 4 days now, depending on how long we have between matches). You need to be overseas or 'overseas' to see the pass offered. I recommend purchasing as soon as possible and enjoying the 4 days access to all RangersTV content for the next 4 days. Some wonderful archive footage on there to get you in the mood.

Just adapt and follow the guidance in the OP below and it should help you get sorted out.

You're some man, VB. Your posts, and advice and guidance on the VPN has been a huge help to me personally and I'm sure many others on here.
In spite of the frequency and sometimes repetitiveness of the queries, there you are. Happy to help. Much respect.
Happy New Year. Enjoy tomorrow.

Fully expect to see Brown back and him and Soro sitting in front of their leaky defence. to make them harder to beat.

Lennon knows we'll destroy them if they go 2 up and play their midfield diamond.

2-0 to the Teds.

Do the bastar*s Rangers.

Back