Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Rossiter HAS to start.

Our current trio are too flat, too sideways, not dynamic and have no oomph about them. I don't think I could tolerate a midfield three of Jack, McCrorie and Coulibally again !

Rossiter can move, drive forward, pass with accuracy and reads play far, far better. Get him in !!!

And Arfield has to play. Worth the risk. He would have the best part of a month to recover ffs ! Play him !!

Intae them !!!

And let these 19th Century Terrorist bastards be on the end if a noise that they have never heard in their lives !!!

Make our extra fans count and use it as a proper advantage !!!

Sick to lose to them at any time, but I'll be scunnered if we can only put out a patchwork team.

Hope the players heed Gerrard's call and give him one last big performance before the break, whether they are carrying knocks or not.

This mob are well beatable. But would love to be near enough full strength.

Soo nervous for this game. It could potentially be the last time my dad sees rangers playing as he is terminally ill. What a send off for him it would be us winning against them and I reckon I'll burst out greeting if we do. Come on the bears!!! !!

Sorry to hear that mate. Puts everything into perspective. Rangers Family on you and your father's side.

Let's hope we can give him three points.

Defeat tomorrow is not an option. To go six points behind - probable 9 - would put a massive downer on the whole club during the break.

Players and fans CANNOT let this happen. We ALL have a part to play. Players and fans MUST bring their A game tomorrow. It's not up for debate.

Do it !!

Soo nervous for this game. It could potentially be the last time my dad sees rangers playing as he is terminally ill. What a send off for him it would be us winning against them and I reckon I'll burst out greeting if we do. Come on the bears!!! !!
Shoulder to shoulder we stand bro. The Rangers family is with you and your dad.

Currently in the deep mountains of Slovakia with the missus (no pics) and her family. No WiFi or signal - only in this little cottage bit.

I’ll not know the score until about 5pm when we return from skiiing - however I’ve got 2 bottles of 54% Slovak moonshine - and told her to translate to her dad we are getting totally smashed if the teddys win. I’m gonna have him singing the sash in slovak.

Come on the Rangers - let’s go!!!

Read on twitter Celtic will line up:

Gordon
Lustig benkovic Boyata MCGregor
Forrest Brown Ntcham Sinclair
Christie
Johnstone

Few contradictions below that saying Edouard and Tierney have made it and will play so who knows. If they do play McGregor will move into midfield and Ntcham will drop out. And Johnstone will drop out.

Not religious but might pray tonight that we do they scum bastards,we deserve a result cmon Rangers

Read on twitter Celtic will line up:

Gordon
Lustig benkovic Boyata MCGregor
Forrest Brown Ntcham Sinclair
Christie
Johnstone

Few contradictions below that saying Edouard and Tierney have made it and will play so who knows. If they do play McGregor will move into midfield and Ntcham will drop out. And Johnstone will drop out.

I don’t watch them apart from when they play us so could be wrong but that team isn’t one to fear! McGregor is a good player but his strength is running from deep and his link up play, would fancy us having a go at him if he’s LB. RB is also an area we could get at. Brown and Ntcham are strong but without the likes of McGregor and Rogic in there it’s an area I’d fancy us against them for a change.

If that’s their team I’d be happy to go with 433 of...
McGregor
Tav Goldson Worrall Flannigan
Jack McCrorie Arfield
Candeias Morelos Kent​

If Kent doesn’t make it either Middleton or Lafferty. If Tierney and Edouard make it then it’s a much stronger line up so hopefully they don’t.

Would take a draw if offered it now due to how depleted we are with injuries. Really hope Arfield is back.

Thoughts with you and your father. Hope the teddy bears put on a show for him and give him a bit of joy.

So sorry to hear this mate. Hopefully we can get a win for you and your Dad tomo.

I’d put lafferty in he knows how to get in about them and also score.
Just want a damn win and none of there strutting and behind back finger gestures it’s time they got put back in the box!

If,on the morrow,celik defeat us then we can reassure ourselves that we are and always will be,
THE PEOPLE.

No Surrender.

Seen a few of them on twitter posting they're going down to chance their luck for tickets in our end. If anyone selling last minute tickets be wary and catch them out with a wee bit of trivia before handing over ;)

I have no doubts there will be a couple of them in our end.

The first goal is everything tomorrow.

We score first the place is bouncing and we have something to build on.

They score first it will be flat, the players will be nervy and they'll pick us off for fun.

Come on Rangers, we're due something to cheer.
The winning goal is much better.

Seen a few of them on twitter posting they're going down to chance their luck for tickets in our end. If anyone selling last minute tickets be wary and catch them out with a wee bit of trivia before handing over ;)

I have no doubts there will be a couple of them in our end.
They properly know as much about rangers as we do mate.such is their obsession with us.

Back