Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

If we have a go at winning the game then whatever the result I'll be happy.I don't want to see any shitebags on the field in Blue Jerseys.Lets not be overawed by the occasion and show them too much respect.

I'ts time for the players to pay back the loyalty shown by the fans to them.A few weeks ago when the Boss said he now knew who he could trust was a telling comment.Some of this squad could well be playing for their future at the club and I hope they realise it.

Lets go.

How much do these payers want it, are they prepared to put their body on the line, roll up their sleeves, give their all, battle, fight and No Surrender?

We have injuries, doubts and players off form but any thing is possible, the players have nothing to fear and they must believe.

For me it rolls back to 25th March, 2012. Depleted, uncertanties, staff losing their jobs, down, club taking a kicking from all angles, at our very lowest... yet a team scrambled together, rose to the occasion, gave their all, fought for each other and got the result when completely written off.

Rangers: McGregor; Goian, Bocanegra, Papac; Whittaker, McCabe, Davis, Edu, Wallace, Aluko, McCulloch. Alexander, Bedoya, Perry, Mitchell, Kerkar, Little, Lafferty.

Emotions were high that day, the atmosphere was out of this world and the players gave a winning performance - a proper Rangers performance.

Now is our time to stand up once again, create that atmosphere and for manager, backroom staff and players to recreate that winning feeling - a feeling that brought every one connected with Rangers together and what makes us the greatest.

It's been too long. Let's do this today Rangers, Let's Go - Battle Fever well and truly on, Ready!

Just do they fuckers bears. Sick and tired of them running there mouths saying they want 4/5 again. Just beat them and shut them fucking up. No surrender rangers

It’s time for the players to step up, the manager can’t do anymore for them, the vast majority have let our fans down at some point this season, it’s time to pay the manger and the fans back.

No excuses just fucking beat them

How much do these payers want it, are they prepared to put their body on the line, roll up their sleeves, give their all, battle, fight and No Surrender?

We have injuries, doubts and players off form but any thing is possible, the players have nothing to fear and they must believe.

For me it rolls back to 25th March, 2012. Depleted, uncertanties, staff losing their jobs, down, club taking a kicking from all angles, at our very lowest... yet a team scrambled together, rose to the occasion, gave their all, fought for each other and got the result when completely written off.

Rangers: McGregor; Goian, Bocanegra, Papac; Whittaker, McCabe, Davis, Edu, Wallace, Aluko, McCulloch. Alexander, Bedoya, Perry, Mitchell, Kerkar, Little, Lafferty.

Emotions were high that day, the atmosphere was out of this world and the players gave a winning performance - a proper Rangers performance.

Now is our time to stand up once again, create that atmosphere and for manager, backroom staff and players to recreate that winning feeling - a feeling that brought every one connected with Rangers together and what makes us the greatest.

It's been too long. Let's do this today Rangers, Let's Go - Battle Fever well and truly on, Ready!

Great post. Remember that day like it was yesterday.

I didn’t even want to go as the thought of them winning the league made me sick.

Don’t know whether it was pure defiance but the atmosphere and noise levels that day were incredible and the effort levels of the players also

Depleted, backs to the wall and we came out fighting and the players emptied their tanks out on the pitch

Same again today

No surrender

Now is the day that the players, the manager, the directors and the fans stand as one.

A victory is long overdue.

Today is the day it will happen.

First goal is a must we all know that.
Build on it hopefully go 2 or 3 up with the backing of the support.
Wouldn't read to much into Arfield & Kent seen out they have to eat. 9pm curfews will be in place!

Mentality has to be different first then everything else comes into play. Morelos has to step up v them for the first time.

Get right into these ugly Mhank bassas from the first whistle to the last. Going for 2-1 the Sons of William C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Whilst this is probably stating the obvious, but rather than a must win game as a lot of people seem to be saying, it is more of a must not lose.

Win, I think we go on and win title such would be the confidence boost to us.

Draw, we live to fight another day and hope to strengthen in January and find the consistency to put together a run that will have us in contention.

Lose, and we can forget it. 6 points behind having played a game more and yet another confidence sapping defeat to them. Think we would then enter a fight for 2nd again.

At some point, we’re going to win and often it comes at an unexpected moment. We’ll beat them this season - hopefully today!

It’ll be interesting to see how much SG trusts the players he has available, as that will dictate how we approach the game.

Let’s fuckin do this Rangers!! Every player man to man go toe to toe with these bastards from the first whistle!!!!

Today, it is all about belief, and sadly, once again, we don't appear to have it. Personally, I'm getting a bit fed up that every time this game comes round, instead of having steel balls my stomach is multiplying in butterflies. All I want is for us to know in advance that we can give them a game. Instead, it is usually trepidation. SG has first and foremost got to instil into our team that we can beat anybody and for the opposition to know it. I'd rather have someone from our team sent off for kicking the shit out of them than meekly give in. I want to know that my team can stand up to these mentally challengeds once and for all and that when the poets leave the field they know it.

This game has been going on in my head all night,come on Rangers get into them close them down very quickly move the ball quickly, they don't like when teams do that to them..Look how they couldn't cope with St Mirren,Hibs and most of their European games

Cmon the teddy bears, , if there's one thing that we can rely on is the scum defence is shit and Gordon is very suspect especially when he trys to play football, harass them all the way get in their faces, don't give them a second on the ball, give it your very best and leave everything on the pitch, do that and that's all we can ask for

A win by any means but we must put in a 100% performance

Harassing them, closing Gordon down, don’t let them pass through brown from back

Stop crosses

And keep a fucking clean sheet!

Be brave Rangers and press their defenders and the Lego Eater. They will make mistakes and that seems like the only way we’ll score.

I hope we win and I dare say I believe that the players want it too.

In that case, they mystvstand up and be counted and be prepared to win their individual battles, not half heartedly shite out then go hiding when it's tough. Sadly, I just can't trust enough of our players to do that. Not being negative, it's how every match where fight has been required has taken us in the last couple of months.

Great today like early day European matches and we can do it. A repeat of last 6 to 8 weeks and we won't.

Do not let us down again.

At some point, we’re going to win and often it comes at an unexpected moment. We’ll beat them this season - hopefully today!

It’ll be interesting to see how much SG trusts the players he has available, as that will dictate how we approach the game.
Hopefully we go for it. We have shown in Europe we are up to it against better teams than the tims. We shouldnt even ne thinking about sitting back this game

I hope we win and I dare say I believe that the players want it too.

In that case, they mystvstand up and be counted and be prepared to win their individual battles, not half heartedly shite out then go hiding when it's tough. Sadly, I just can't trust enough of our players to do that. Not being negative, it's how every match where fight has been required has taken us in the last couple of months.

Great today like early day European matches and we can do it. A repeat of last 6 to 8 weeks and we won't.

Do not let us down again.

I genuinely don't think this side lacks effort or will to win, if we lose today I don't think it will be down to bottle.

Lets hope we're not discussing any of this later though!

Just been out for an 8 mile run and all I could think about was the game and us pumping them.

Today's the day the monkey comes off our back.

Into the scum Rangers.

Glad to hear you're recovered and cracking on with the early workouts. Hopefully today is the day Rangers turn things round.

We need to press the same way we did Villarreal before Candeias got sent off.

As long as we don't sit back and let them play like we did last time, we should be fine.

They play for Rangers if they go that wee bit extra and win today then they will become Rangers players

This is an opportunity for the players to turn the corner a win today is massive mentally for players and support

I had a dream on Thursday that morelos scored but didn't find out the final score :mad: last time I dreamt specifically about us was I dreamt we got beat 4-1 from unirea.. today is morelos day.

Back