Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

When did we last see this...

6j3i42.png[

I said to my misses early on in the year we would beat them at Christmas and take 55 and Brenda would be gone by February as he won't get cash to spend ....PART ONE COMPLETE.................:D my bloody jaw killing me with this smile.

I usually avoid match threads, however today is a special day. Not just because we beat the jungles, but because we outclassed, out thought and out fought the cnuts.
Nobody, BBC, Daily Retard, Radio Clit etc could possibly say that today was a fortuitous win, we battered them WATP.

My first Old Firm victory. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it. And what made it all the sweeter, in BF, was being able to experience it all alongside the brilliant people I stand with all season instead of being dumped somewhere else in the stadium. A triumph.

Absolutely wonderful result and performance. I need to hold my hands up and say I did not see that coming at all, to a man we were superb and could have beaten them by 2 or 3 and it wouldn’t have flattered us.

Special mention to those who were instrumental in slashing their allocation, what a huge difference that was today not having their scum taking over the entire Broomloan.

:)

Well what can I say just back home,we outclassed them in every position on the park except maybe the keepers as Shagger had feck all to do.
The tims couldn't complain if it was 4/5 that's how much we dominated,my man of the match was Halliday

Stuck in the house with a rotten cold but the way we played and the result has improved things,and having those cvnts stuck out o the way in the corner works perfectly.:D

Best performance for years. The beauty of it was we bossed them for 90 minutes. Totally bitch slapped them. Well done to all the Bears in Bali for being loud and loyal.
Hats off to everyone lucky enough to be at Ibrox today. The noise was incredible.
Tears of joy tonight.
Fantastic Rangers to a man. Absolutely fantastic.
Whereabouts in Bali did you watch it? I'm going there on Jan 2nd.

One more hurdle overcome as we journey back to our rightful place of being the most successful club on the planet and this country. We have won nothing yet, this is the marker for our players, the standards required every game to take us back. What a way to start the next part of the journey. The rest of the actions about how we have and are treated will become white noise as results will be the only thing that trumps it all. W.A.T.P for a reason, tradition.

We absolutely smashed them today. We were better all over the park. To a man every player performed brilliantly. A fantastic performance and a great result. They were lucky to escape with a 1-0 defeat. That was a f'king battering. Well done Rangers and thanks very much. I'm now off out for a celebratory swally.

No doubt about that lanky pr*ck kept them in it. We f*cking pumped them!
That was team full of battle fever! I have to admit I never saw that coming an excellent performance from every single player.

We made them look like a Dundee or Hamilton, outclassed them all over the pitch.

We needed that. So happy for our 'rookie' manager as well. :D

I'm still buzzing and I'll probably be buzzing all weekend. By the way, congrats to the bear in Ayrshire I was reading about who laid £15,000 @ 3-1 for the Gers to win - enjoy your winnings mate!

Not only did I not see that coming, I also didn’t see the manner of the victory either. That was as one sided a contest against them in many a year. We go into the break happy and relaxed. Magnificent day.

Tears in my eyes today Rangers, thank you for making my year. Worthy points of note:-
We had no passengers today!
This was 1-0 going on a 5-0 hammering!
We had 5 Scots Rangers fans in our line up!
Ref, you played a blinder!
Hogmanay in Edinburgh here I come!

Stuck at work and never saw a minute.

Heard a wee bit of radio scotland at half time and full time in the car - Tom English and Pat Bonnar absolutely full of praise for us told its own story.

Magic day. Bailed out on 81 min as was fearing a heart attack. How that never ended 5 or 6! Enjoy your evening bears. Heart is still pounding.

Utterly sensational today, what a performance!

Having the Broomloan made it so much better, the crowd were fantastic and helped carry the players.

Absolutely delighted if presently surprised with that performance. Was slightly dissapointed not to be more than 1 up at half time and feared the worst. Our game management in the second half was exemplary and its as if the penny dropped today. Buzzing for the rest of the season now.

Looking forward to ruffling a few mentally challenged feathers later.

From BBC report:
Rangers' intent was evident from the moment Andy Halliday - filling in at left-back for the injured Borna Barisic - celebrated winning a tackle on Olivier Ntcham in the opening minute as though he had scored.

Clearly spewing and I love it.

Seen that during the game.

He was on fire today and a big reason why we won.

53% whit the fu*k?Surely more than that.
Thought the same. That said, when they had the ball, aside from the one save in the first half and the run and offside finish by their 'LB' they did SFA.

They were pish. We could have won that by 4 or 5 but I'll take the 1-0

They have cast a shadow over us since 2012, "we are dead" they said "you can never beat us" they said, "we are invincible".
this has been an awakening for us, we have got rid of the weight of their club from our backs.
The club, fans and players now know we can beat them...this wasn't a lucky win or a fluke result, we completely and totally dominated that game from the 1st second till the last.

For me this was the final hurdle on the way to 55, not only beat them in the league but dominate the game and put them firmly in their place and we did exactly that.

Now..the for the sprint finish and onto 55

Back