Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Far, far better than what I anticipated.

We dominated in midfield, where these games are won or lost and put in a superb performance.

I doff my cap to the hero's in Blue

Steven Gerrard, I salute you Sir.

From BBC report:
Rangers' intent was evident from the moment Andy Halliday - filling in at left-back for the injured Borna Barisic - celebrated winning a tackle on Olivier Ntcham in the opening minute as though he had scored.

Clearly spewing and I love it.
Fannies, they didn’t bother when he celebrated a tackle at the Piggery because we got pumped.

First of all I would like to thank the Rangers Players for making my New year we totally out played them all over the park from the first whistle till the last, we should have been 3 up before half time. The crowd was amazing I can hardly talk the place was bouncing. I'm just home getting ready to go out to work, I will be the one driving the taxi in Larkhall with the tunes on :D. Ps Brown you were made to look pish well done Jack you can let him out your pocket now.

Brilliant!

Credit to the players and staff, we were excellent today. Since returning to the top flight I've had in mind a couple of milestones we needed to reach, group stages in Europe was one, today another was met.

We can, we just need to believe we can!

Wow, what a performance, a proper Rangers performance.

1st to every thing, never left any thing out there, strong, determined, aggressive, bullied them, cut them open, destroyed them...

Every one a winner, 10/10 performances from management to players and sub.

Thank you, Rangers, thank you to our players and thank you Steven Gerrard.

We Are The People!

Magnificent, to a man.

The fullbacks Tav and Halliday - won every battle all game and drove us on up the park.

Goldson and Worrall at centre half - won every aerial dual and didn't put a foot wrong. Mikey Johnson looked like a wee boy up against them, that was pure arrogance from Rodgers thinking he could start him in a game like this,

McCrorie, Jack & Arfield in the middle of the park - outstanding, bossed it, dominated them. Arfield ran Brown ragged.

Kent & Candeias - I thought Kent was outstanding, the shift he put in, I'm amazed he lasted 90 minutes. We've missed Kent; his close control, touch, dribbling ability, he absolutely roasted that pig faced cunt Lustig at the goal.

Morelos - Gave their diddy defenders a torrid time of it.

Fans were magnificent as well, never stopped singing all game. I never heard the bheasts once, tucked away in their wee corner lol.

The scum are not that good. We've shown them far too much respect. Trying to play out from the back with Dedryck Boyata is asking for trouble. If you press them, get in their faces, shut them down, they don't like it. Their defence will constantly lose possession and you can get at them from there. Brown can't handle being pressed either. We were all over them like a rash and it was brilliant.

I don't know if you can pump a team 1-0 but we certainly did. If that had finished 5-0 Rangers the scum could have had few complaints.

Happy New Year.

Just back.Wonderful wonderful wonderful.Every man dug deep amd won their battles.Well done every one of them and thouroughly deserved.It was 1-0 hammering coming on 5.

Last edited:
Pretty much exactly what I'd have hoped for.
Feel more confident now. Into them!

From the moment I saw the team I was confident and that didn't change at any point over the 90 minutes

10/10 on and off the pitch

What a performance from every bear on the pitch and in the stands.

There'll be plenty fénian tantrums tonight, and tomorrow, and hogmanay:D

My avatar girl in a different pose as a celebration :D

w85iz4.jpg[

Crazy how quickly their section emptied. The mentally challenged barrier saved them from the same abuse we got in the house of shame.

Wonder if the paedos will return the favour.......?

Amazing performance. Absolutely smashed the c&@nts.
Kent made us much more balanced and they couldn’t cope. Great team performance. Just a pity it wasn’t the 5 we deserved. They are shite. Lustig - on his arse - where he belongs, Broonaldo totally out of it and past it - tosser. Class from the team at the end celebrating with our fans.

Was trying to stay away from the score so I could watch it when I get in tonight but just got a msg from a friend simply saying "the bluebells are blue". Hard to be mad at such glad tidings though. Fkn dancer!

Soo nervous for this game. It could potentially be the last time my dad sees rangers playing as he is terminally ill. What a send off for him it would be us winning against them and I reckon I'll burst out greeting if we do. Come on the bears!!! !!

Just home from game this post was in my head all day after i seen it this morning - was thinking last 10 please get over the line for you and your dad

WATP

Haven't stopped smiling since the full time whistle. Absolutely chuffed, and the team were brilliant, every single one of them!

We're properly back, and everyone knows it.

Enjoy your night bears and remember, we are the people.

My heart fecking sank when i thought they scored in the second half,was just like a goal when i seen the flag for offside,love it!!!
Scott brown needs to play every week,he is crucial to how pish they play when he is there.
Broony deserves at least a 3 year deal i reckon

Back